aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

Barca used to be good guys. Now they are just making football no fun for anyone else. The only team capable of giving them a good hiding is probably Real Madrid, but even that is a big ask.

I do quite like Madrid though. Cronaldo is still the boy. I like him even more since his "I get booed because I'm rich and handsome" lark. Lad.

Poor effort from the Torres assist, but De Gea scrambled well to cover the gap. The roar from the crowd when he saved it was awesome. Good lad.

Chelsea look good with the ball, but they have no in-form clinical striker to put anything away. Only Mata and Sturridge look like they have any confidence. They also look awful at the back. Really awful. Smalling was offside, but who on earth is covering him? Woeful. Then they just let Nani run into a space where he's obviously going to have a pop, which he did.

United look cagey at the back. Some major errors which Chelsea should have capitalised on. They aren't showing any real desire to do so. If they switch off in the second half, they will get what Arsenal got. It's very possible.

None were clear cut decisions at all though. Especially Nani's offside position, as he was moving towards the ball. Didn't look like a penalty from the slow-mo replay, but can understand why he gave it from what he saw. A tackle from behind is nearly always going to be penalised if the player is impeded, whether the ball was won or not.

None were clear cut decisions at all though. Especially Nani's offside position, as he was moving towards the ball. Didn't look like a penalty from the slow-mo replay, but can understand why he gave it from what he saw. A tackle from behind is nearly always going to be penalised if the player is impeded, whether the ball was won or not.

Oh yeah I don't disagree but it looked soft even at real time it was just a bit of a mess. I certainly didn't see Nani's at normal speed as well, I did think Smalling was offside.

Is this the old Torres this second half. It's the blonde hair. Clearly dyeing his hair makes him play better.

Wtf? Chelsea got away with one there. How can you award a yellow card for a challenge.... but not award a penalty? If it was worth a yellow, it was a foul.... so it's a penalty. That challenge was horrific in slow motion. Could easily have been a legbreaker.

Also... sort yourself out Rooney. Could have had a hat-trick. Would have made my fantasy football teams score this week much nicer!

EDIT. Fernando Torres.... open goalol.