aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

I blame City. Tevez was ace at United. He never refused to play. He did the opposite. He'd warm up down the sidelines, all game long, waving to the fans and pumping the badge on his chest. Then he went to Wastelands and became a tosser, like the rest of the tossers.

Naaa i think there was something in the prawn sandwiches at manchester united.

there should be some kind of pundit drinking game invented for the Euros, for example everytime Shearer says 'I don't know a lot about them' about one of the smaller countries you have to down a shot, when you hear a pundit say 'disappointed' or 'organized' or Lawrenson says 'you know' in that high pitched camp voice.

Glad 'Arry is joining the BBC punditry team, he's always good value!

Harry Redknapp's punditing? For fuck sake. That plum doesn't even watch football outside of London, nevermind outside of England. He doesn't have a tossing clue about international football. That chart above pretty much aligns itself perfectly with Harry Redknapp's opinions on football. Remember at the World Cup when he said "South korea? They've got Ji Sung Park, so they'll work hard". That's right Harry. The whole team will resemble the exact traits of the ONE player you've heard of, purely because he's played against you once or twice, you bellend. Or in the same tournament, he claimed that the Germany squad was one of the worst ever Germany sides. It was sweet justice that they went and tanked England 4-1, just to stick it to Harry and his stupid fucking face and his stupid fucking opinions.

I shouldn't be so annoyed by it, but he'll be getting paid thousands to talk about football, and he just can't. What a twat.

Lineker, Dixon, Clarence Seedorf, Leonardo. The dream team. It's an international tournament. It's needs international ex-players. The kind of folk who watch non-Premier League football outside of the Champions League.

• Upvote 1

Harry Redknapp's punditing? For fuck sake. That plum doesn't even watch football outside of London, nevermind outside of England. He doesn't have a tossing clue about international football. That chart above pretty much aligns itself perfectly with Harry Redknapp's opinions on football. Remember at the World Cup when he said "South korea? They've got Ji Sung Park, so they'll work hard". That's right Harry. The whole team will resemble the exact traits of the ONE player you've heard of, purely because he's played against you once or twice, you bellend. Or in the same tournament, he claimed that the Germany squad was one of the worst ever Germany sides. It was sweet justice that they went and tanked England 4-1, just to stick it to Harry and his stupid fucking face and his stupid fucking opinions.

I shouldn't be so annoyed by it, but he'll be getting paid thousands to talk about football, and he just can't. What a twat.

Lineker, Dixon, Clarence Seedorf, Leonardo. The dream team. It's an international tournament. It's needs international ex-players. The kind of folk who watch non-Premier League football outside of the Champions League.

No Neville?