aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

All I know is that Vertonghen is an absolute beast in computer games, particularly FM 2012. Best defender. I would like to see him alongside Vermaelen - although Koscienlny has been better of late - because their both Belgian and stuff.

Sid Lowe on the madness at Granada at the weekend. Sounds like it went absolutely mental.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2012/may/07/granada-relegation-referee-la-liga

Sounds like it was unfair on the ref, I saw highlights of the game and the penalty was a definate pen. He pretty much delivered the gore on him the way they ended up and the second goal was an OG. It was just highlights though so maybe every other little decision went against them as well.

Still bizzare sending a ref from one of the rivals hometowns I guess and his family being season ticket holders is a bit dodgy.

All I know is that Vertonghen is an absolute beast in computer games, particularly FM 2012. Best defender. I would like to see him alongside Vermaelen - although Koscienlny has been better of late - because their both Belgian and stuff.

Belgium is producing so many great young players at the moment. It's a real shame they're not in the Euros. They'd twat England.

And Stewart Downing missed a pen! Haha. i wish I'd watched the first half.

Downing hit the bar as well as his penalty hitting the post. Chelsea hit the woodwork twice too. It seems like Liverpool are passing on their curse/poor finishing to others now.

I'm sure Lolpool will be very happy beating a mostly fringe and reserve Chelsea side to cement a top 10 finish in the league!

Hope QPR join Blackburn and Wolves playing the likes of Peterboro and Barnsley next season!

I'm sure Lolpool will be very happy beating a mostly fringe and reserve Chelsea side to cement a top 10 finish in the league!

Kind of weird seeing players like Malouda and Essien as fringe players, although they certainly played like it last night. What's happened to Essien? He used to be properly good.

Hope QPR join Blackburn and Wolves playing the likes of Peterboro and Barnsley next season!

They actually are it's hilarious. Kenny is really getting things together apparently and they're really ready to win next season. Twitter is hilarious especially the Liverplol fans.

Belgium are gonna be wanktastic in the next couple of years.

Kompany, Vermaelen, Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Hazard, Defour, Witsel, Fellaini, Dembele, Lukaku. Mignolet...

OOF.

De Bruyne, Chadli, Boyata, El Ghanassy, Vossen, Lestienne, Rits.

They're swimming in decent young players.

• Upvote 1