aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

Stevenage are in the League 1 playoffs. If they're promoted it will be their third promotion in as many years.

Fa Cup talk (to save making another post): If Chelsea aren't careful this has penalties written all over it. Liverpool must have had a right bollocking at half-time.

I checked the red white and kop forums for lulz and it wasn't until post 57 someone came in with "Bitter fucking pill to swallow. We were fucking shite until the big man came on and scored. Then we woke up and realised this was the FA Cup final and decided to try and win and we could have fucking done so until Dowd and his linesman turned a blind eye to a clear goal. The sooner we get goal line technology the better. Robbed." http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=293099.0 is the thread

Surprisingly most seemed to be saying Downing, Henderson and Spearing aren't good enough and they didn't deserve to win overall - and that not all of the ball was over the line therefor no goal. Maybe I just stumbled upon the one sensible Liverpool forum? ;)

I checked the red white and kop forums for lulz and it wasn't until post 57 someone came in with "Bitter fucking pill to swallow. We were fucking shite until the big man came on and scored. Then we woke up and realised this was the FA Cup final and decided to try and win and we could have fucking done so until Dowd and his linesman turned a blind eye to a clear goal. The sooner we get goal line technology the better. Robbed." http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=293099.0 is the thread

Surprisingly most seemed to be saying Downing, Henderson and Spearing aren't good enough and they didn't deserve to win overall - and that not all of the ball was over the line therefor no goal. Maybe I just stumbled upon the one sensible Liverpool forum? ;)

RAWK is definitely not the sensible one. They are mental on there most of the time. There's a Twitter dedicated to posting the best snippets from RAWK. There's some wonderful things said on there.

Only half an hour until the biggest game in the history of the premiership since that one there was last week.

The popular view seems to be that it'll be a draw and not really help either team. One of those games in which I wish both sides could win. But really I'm going for City to stop Man U winning it.

Can't see much more than a City win, but we're in with a shout if One Goal Headstart is firing. James Perch at RB, honestly think he's a better player than Danny fucking Simpson these days. Tiote and Cabaye, a couple of nasty bastards pulling the strings in the middle with Jonas running around like an excited Labrador. Demba doing everything amazingly well but still not scoring. Hatem being amazing. Santon looking sexy as fuck. COME ON THE TOON.

Newcastle look good so far. City looking the more dangerous, but Newcastle can still do something here. They've not lost a home game since December, and that was pre-Papiss. Newcastle are the best I've seen this season for last ditch defending. Their game at Old Trafford when United had something ridiculous like 68% possession but just couldn't get through. They did it again just then with that little scramble from Barry's shots. Awesome. A draw would be fine, but I'd love it if Newcastle nick it.

Jonas has been ace so far. He loves to run and barge folk over. Have it!