aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

Is there anyone on the planet who doesn't think that Daniel Majstorovic is complete horse shit?

He's certainly not very good. Does he actually play for Sweden? I thought the Tims game was reasonably entertaining. Samaras is a strange player, he can be rather good when he can be arsed.

Bergkamp's goal remains questionable. I'm not 100% sure he meant it.

The flick one when do dinks it over the defender and spins around him. Of course he does, he's half way spun around him before the flick is even half way over the defenders foot. If he didn't mean it he wouldn't spin at all would he?

EDIT: I'm biased as fuck though as Bergkamp is my favourite player of all time.

Picking a favourite player ever would be quite tough. A few guys from the period I really loved Juve would be up there. Del Piero, Davids and Deschamps all make me giddy with excitement just thinking about them.

Top Aberdeen heroes would be Jess, Glass and Anderson but then there are those I inexplicably loved despite being quite shit or just average like Nigel Pepper, Cato Guntveit and Rachid Belabed.

Zola at chelsea is right up there. Shevchenko (erm not for his chelsea time), Pirlo, Raul, Maldini and Batistuta were all big favourites too.

But you know what? Even though it's the most obvious and boring choice that a 7 year old would say, Messi just might be my no.1. If the childhood version of me could have created a dream forward it would have been exactly like him.

Maybe no.2 behind Nigel Pepper.