aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

Hearts v Spurs is deffo on ITV4 as is the return next week. I actually think Hearts might surprise Spurs who have yet to play a competitive game this season but the London club will do the business at home. Anyhows can't beat a 'Battle Of Britain'.

I was pleased to see my own team 'win ugly' on Tuesday night against AFC Telford who should have been out of sight at half time. Nice to go to a home game and a really positive atmosphere round the place something which hardly happened last season due to the dross on the pitch!

Robbie Savage on Twitter: "I think even now at 37 and came out of retirement I'd be one of best players in spl !!"

Cunt.

That doesn't even make sense. I used to think he was quite funny too, in a kind of "laughing at" way, not "laughing with."

EDIT: Wallace's challenge on Gomes just now was hilarious. He had no idea where the ball was. Did he really think that would count if it went in?!?

That doesn't even make sense. I used to think he was quite funny too, in a kind of "laughing at" way, not "laughing with."

He just gets worse and worse. Seems to genuinely believe he is the saviour of football punditry. As much as it pains me to say it, the likes of Gary Neville is the way forward. None of this he's-havin-a-laff-wahey bantah shite, a TV pundit needs to talk tactics and give genuine insight. GN seems to actually know the game well.

I don't mind Robbie Savage but his one trick attempts to be controversial all the time are getting a bit weary already. Talksport might be a better home for him one suspects.

Think the gulf between the EPL and SPL was there for all to see. Shit results for the old firm in Europe as well. Is Scottish football in some sort of crisis at the mo? Fucks sake Maribor are a hardly a Euro giant! The Malmo result was bad enough. And Celtic only drawing at home to FC Sion who finished 4th in the Swiss Super League????

Oh well things can only get better!!!!

He just gets worse and worse. Seems to genuinely believe he is the saviour of football punditry. As much as it pains me to say it, the likes of Gary Neville is the way forward. None of this he's-havin-a-laff-wahey bantah shite, a TV pundit needs to talk tactics and give genuine insight. GN seems to actually know the game well.

I'm surprised how diplomatic and likeable GNev has been so far. I thought he'd be a right cunt, alot like Savage has been in any media stuff he's done over the past few years, as they were both widely disliked players when they played.

Dixon and Souness are my favourite former-player pundits. Souness doesn't take any of Gullit's shit on Champions League nights. He just talks over everyone, and rightly so, because he's mostly right about everything.

The club will need to employ a man in a boat to fish out Darren Mackie's efforts on goal from Loirston Loch.

Just like Shrewsbury did at Gay Meadow.

WAHAY! A DARREN MACKIE JOKE. LOLZ!!!1

It's the sidelines, rather than the byline, that is adjacent to the loch in that picture. Are Mackie's shots that bad?