aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

Guest Gladstone
I wouldn't say McGregor is better than Hart, or even Foster. I also refuse to acknowledge he's any good whatsoever because, as you mentioned. The bell endness. And also because I don't think he's that good.

Would rather have Bannan than Henderson though. 20million for Henderson seems pant-shittingly ridiculous.

Fuck - totally forgot about the existence of Joe Hart. He's better than McGregor. But Joe Hart is the best keeper the world has ever seen. Ever. (maybe not, but he's right good)

McGregor would be my second choice keeper behind Hart in a Team GB, but then would that be two over 23s? I've no idea how old Hart is. I actually have no idea how old McGregor is either but I'm guessing he must be at least 25 if not a wee bit older than that.

I suspect that, if we were to sell Fyvie for such a pittance, a lot of Dons fans would consider it the final straw. We had three talented, creative youngsters on our books last season, and Maguire and Aluko have already gone for buttons.

Has Aluko actually left? I really haven't been following the back pages over the past month or so, I have absolutely no idea what's going on in the world of football but I thought we were still trying to get him to sign or something?

An anagram of this new Chelsea boss' name is BAD SIR LOVES ANAL.

Respect.

Wait a second. There's a new Chelsea boss? Who the fuck is this guy? Martin Jol took over at Fulham? Who the fuck is Phil Jones? Who the fuck is Jordan Henderson?

I need to watch football more. Totally out of touch.

Fuck - totally forgot about the existence of Joe Hart. He's better than McGregor. But Joe Hart is the best keeper the world has ever seen. Ever. (maybe not, but he's right good)

McGregor would be my second choice keeper behind Hart in a Team GB, but then would that be two over 23s? I've no idea how old Hart is. I actually have no idea how old McGregor is either but I'm guessing he must be at least 25 if not a wee bit older than that.

Craig Gordon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.>>>>McGregor.

Look at how many >'s I put. It must be true.

Craig Gordon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.>>>>McGregor.

Look at how many >'s I put. It must be true.

Once yes. But recently he's been so injury prone and when he has come back he's looked indecisive and seemed to have no command of his box. Especially at corners.

You can play the match practice card but if you cant stay healthy for enough matches it can't be proven he actually is still better than McGregor.

Guest Gladstone

If I was Scotland manager (which I clearly should be), McGregor would be my number 1 right now. Based on current form and based on Gordon's inability to stay injury free. If Gordon stays injury free for most of this upcoming season, he may well be back at number 1, but I'm not going to stick him in goals for the next game based on how good he might be in a year's time.

McGregor is currently a better goalkeeper than Gordon.

Wait a second. There's a new Chelsea boss? Who the fuck is this guy? Martin Jol took over at Fulham? Who the fuck is Phil Jones? Who the fuck is Jordan Henderson?

I need to watch football more. Totally out of touch.

New Chelsea manager is called BAS SIR LOVES ANAL, or Villas Boas something or other. He's very young. Younger than David Beckham. He stands on the touchline and shouts.

Phil Jones is a footballing powerhouse. He's like Roy Keane meets Evander Holyfield.

Jordan Henderson is a very expensive poor mans Michael Carrick, and to be the poor mans Carrick is quite an insult.

Football is an organised sporting event where one team tries to out-score the other within an allocated time period.

Rory McAllister off to Peterhead on a 15k signing on fee and 650 a week part time.

I can hear RossP being sick from here, ho ho....

It's a bizzare move isn't it!? That's a deal better than many SPL players, but he'll be playing part time for a SFL Division 3 club...

I take it some wealthy business-man is paying his wages/signing on fee?

The 'heid had better hope for a better return than his last spell with them :finger:

It's a bizzare move isn't it!? That's a deal better than many SPL players, but he'll be playing part time for a SFL Division 3 club...

I take it some wealthy business-man is paying his wages/signing on fee?

The 'heid had better hope for a better return than his last spell with them :finger:

He's still got a year left on a plumbing apprenticeship so there is some sense in staying part time and taking the , though he can kiss any shot at full-time goodbye unless he scores an utter fuckload next season.

Not sure exactly who's paying for it, I reckon either Nev has a secret drug cartel on the quiet, or they've diverted the money from Blobby Mann's catering bill....

Heart of Midlothian Football Club is the strangest circus in world football

This is true, utterly bizzare. The fans seem very unhappy, which isn't at all surprising. I wouldn't expect it to cause a significant drop in attendees but I'm sure there will be some kind of protest of that nature. Its almost to late for the club to change their mind as well wouldn't you say?