aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

David Vaughan has rejected Blackpool's final contract offer so you can add him to that FA list as well. Probably the most interesting player on it, I reckon. Arguably Blackpool's best player than season (certainly more consistent than Adam) and a guy who could do a job for most Premier League clubs. I'd love to get him in as Nolan's replacement.

That's one of the reasons they're giving. 150th anniversary of the F.A. Same reason England might get involved in the nations cup that year.

But still Old Trafford was the option being considered until recently.

If they wanted Wembley to have it in 2013 they should have just waited 2 years. It just doesn't seem right having it in the same venue twice in three years.

Fixtures are out today but not for me, have to wait until next month to see what tinpot teams my side will be facing over the course of a season.

Looks like McLeish is going to unveiled as Villa manager this morning. Seems a bit strange to employ someone who has just got his side relegated and from a fierce rival. He did win the beer cup I suppose.

Guest Gladstone
Fixtures are out today but not for me, have to wait until next month to see what tinpot teams my side will be facing over the course of a season.

Looks like McLeish is going to unveiled as Villa manager this morning. Seems a bit strange to employ someone who has just got his side relegated and from a fierce rival. He did win the beer cup I suppose.

The fucking BUDWEISER CUP.

All player multi-ball will be a reality soon...

Guest Gladstone
Nah, Budweiser sponsor the FA Cup, not the League Cup.

"The FA Cup sponsored by Budweiser"

and

"The Carling Cup"

I forgot which cup Birmingham won - that was my problem in all of this.

Either way - Budweiser is sponsoring the FA Cup, and all player multi-ball was the first thing that popped into my head when I heard...

I see Graham Rix's time at Hearts has had a long term effect on the young players - someone obviously listened to him a bit too closely.

Hearts star Craig Thomson put on sex offenders' register after pestering girls aged 12 and 14 for sex on Facebook - The Daily Record

Oh dear, nobody wants a nonce in their team.

Guest Gladstone
I see Graham Rix's time at Hearts has had a long term effect on the young players - someone obviously listened to him a bit too closely.

Hearts star Craig Thomson put on sex offenders' register after pestering girls aged 12 and 14 for sex on Facebook - The Daily Record

Fucking hell - that sounds terrible. Surely you should get a bit more punishment for sending a 14 year old girl a picture of a cock, no?

Near the end, he says "this has been a learning curve". What the fuck? Surely he shouldn't have to learn not to pester little girls for sex and send them pictures of cocks and ask them to undress etc etc etc. Disgusting cunt.

Fucking hell - that sounds terrible. Surely you should get a bit more punishment for sending a 14 year old girl a picture of a cock, no?

Near the end, he says "this has been a learning curve". What the fuck? Surely he shouldn't have to learn not to pester little girls for sex and send them pictures of cocks and ask them to undress etc etc etc. Disgusting cunt.

That last bit of the article is shocking. It's like he missed a sitter in a derby game or something. As if to say 'let's put this small blipl behind us.' Sending cocks to 12 year olds in nae on like.