aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

Very little is being said about Tevez sodding off. That's way bigger news than a couple of English kids costing more than they should.

Tevez is a cunt. Consistently disloyal and a whiney, prissy little prick. Surely no one can spend a howling fortune on him if he's due to play the "wah wah family" card in 12 months time.

Usain Bolt will be looking for a club once he retires from athletics and is good enough for Man Utd apparently.

BBC Sport - Usain Bolt 'good enough to play football for Man Utd'

Reminds me of my five year old nephew who's going to be a policeman, fireman, rock star and an astronaut when he grows up.

If Man U don't want him I reckon he could be the perfect replacement for Darren Mackie once his legs are gone.

He claims Manchester is small,has bad weather and has nothing to do (his family can't go to the cinema as they can't speak Engish he said in the interview). Obviously not a fan of the curry mile then. Freak.

Fucking import over-dubbed versions of movies and create a cinema in your massive house with all yoru riches then, you bellend.

I'm sure he could also recreate the climate/beach in his garage or something.

Guest Gladstone
Usain Bolt will be looking for a club once he retires from athletics and is good enough for Man Utd apparently.

BBC Sport - Usain Bolt 'good enough to play football for Man Utd'

Reminds me of my five year old nephew who's going to be a policeman, fireman, rock star and an astronaut when he grows up.

If Man U don't want him I reckon he could be the perfect replacement for Darren Mackie once his legs are gone.

Beat that shit out of him before it gets serious.

Very little is being said about Tevez sodding off. That's way bigger news than a couple of English kids costing more than they should.

Tevez is a cunt. Consistently disloyal and a whiney, prissy little prick. Surely no one can spend a howling fortune on him if he's due to play the "wah wah family" card in 12 months time.

You know he'll end up in Spain rather than Argentina as well, moody fud.

Still take him at Celtic though. A front line of Commons, Tevez and Hooper would be pretty formidable.

You know he'll end up in Spain rather than Argentina as well, moody fud.

Still take him at Celtic though. A front line of Commons, Tevez and Hooper would be pretty formidable.

They both speak Spanish though so better for his family in that respect than the UK, and he will still get his astronomically high wages in Spain, unlike in Argentina.

Fun fact: Welsh is listed as an officially recognised regional dialect on the Argentina Wiki page: Argentina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Apparently 25 000 Welsh people live there.

Tevez hates Manchester so much that his last transfer move was from Manchester Utd to Manchester City?

I seem to remember someone once telling me that a friend of theirs had a job teaching english to Tevez and Mascherano when they first were at West Ham. Apparently through a combination of laziness and being a bit thick Tevez just couldn't hack it so he gave up trying. Masch picked it up quite quickly though.

i was a bit disappointed hearing that we would lose phil jones but i must say i perked up a bit when i heard the fee.

He has been excellent considering his age and lack of first team experience before this season, i remember his debut against chelsea when i thought 'ah shit' when he came on to replace samba but he turned out a cracking performance.

Dont know about getting wes brown though.....