aberdeen-music

Modern Warfare 3

Guest B. Arthur

They're just churning them out. Its because they have two people producing them, so they've normally got 2 games on the go at a time. Is it not a 3rd production company doing this one in fact? The thing is, I love the COD games for the campaign mode alone. i have MW1 for multiplayer with pals, but all the other ones I have just borrowed of friends for a few days till I've completed the campaign mode. The way the campaigns are made are always absolutely fantastic and immerse you in the game, but if I was an online player, there's no way I'd keep up with all of these games. There's nae point, is there?

The trailer looks good but it's mostly cutscenes and scripted action. Regardless they could probably release a video of a turd with MW3 stamped in it and it'll still sell bucketloads.

I'm more excited for Battlefield 3 at the moment.

I'm the opposite to Moose I don't even play the CoD campaign modes anymore. Constant respawning enemies until you move to a specified point where the respawns just move back to a new point and repeat is no fun.

I'll probably still pick this up for the multiplayer but I'm more interested in Gears of War 3 because it's campaign and multiplayer will be good. The beta for the Gears multiplayer was excellent. Controlled like Gears 1 rather than the laggy mess that was gears 2.

I'm the opposite to Moose I don't even play the CoD campaign modes anymore. Constant respawning enemies until you move to a specified point where the respawns just move back to a new point and repeat is no fun.

This is the same for me. I never finished the MW2 campaign and didn't start it 'til I'd racked up a significant amount of time on the multiplayer side.

I'm waiting for Battlefield 3 this time round.

I usually get completely into the single player modes, generally because I'm worse than shite at the multiplayer. But levels with millions of enemies (how the fuck can an army of twelve battle through hundreds upon hundreds in that restaurant-related level without so much as a scratch?) which simply DON'T GO AWAY are quite irritating.

One thing, though: I saw a lot of footage in the UK. Think the government will step in and swat it away, Resistance 2-style?

Needs Co-Op play for the campaign for me to bother with it again. The second one's plot was completely ludicrous as well as too short.

And, shooting an infinite amount of dummies is kind of dull.

Hopefully, the multiplayer won't be as dull as Black Ops. I could do with one more fix (although I admit it's getting pathetic)

I usually try to complete single player first. Then try out multiplayer. Why form a trailer when the game is not out until November. To stop some of its market buying the impressive looking Battlefield game.I loved the special ops in MW2. The multiplayer was very addictivebut it stopped being fun and became a stressfull chore. Coop campaign would be a more positive thrill.