aberdeen-music

Pizza Hut Union Street Closed After 25 Years

Guest Cool Thinker

The Starbucks in the St Nicks centre is two-floored.

And yeah. There's fucking heaps of Nexts, and Next is shit. It was part of the joke.

Next is indeed shit. Shit employers, too.

It was only really a matter of time for this to close when the one in Union Square opened surely? The one on Union Street was real grubby looking and clearly understaffed. The only downside of it closing is that its another ugly empty building on Union Street

I took my girlfriend there when we were in 1st year and we sat on the cushioned booths that looked a lot softer than they apparently were.....i cocked my arse and let out the most horrific earth shattering fart completely underestimating the muffling capability of the seat.

she was mortified as were the surrounding tables.....and it stunk, and i mean, reeeeeked.

one of those ones that could strip varnish.

shes still with me 8 years later and the story has never been forgotten......

cool story bro etc

• Upvote 1

Guest B. Arthur
I took my girlfriend there when we were in 1st year and we sat on the cushioned booths that looked a lot softer than they apparently were.....i cocked my arse and let out the most horrific earth shattering fart completely underestimating the muffling capability of the seat.

she was mortified as were the surrounding tables.....and it stunk, and i mean, reeeeeked.

one of those ones that could strip varnish.

shes still with me 8 years later and the story has never been forgotten......

cool story bro etc

Quoted for the truth. I am that very same girlfriend.

I got food poisoning from it once about 8 years ago, was puking and shitting for 3 days. Shit my pants on the first day. Wouldn't have set foot in the fucking place, good riddance to it.

The last time I was there, about 2 years ago, my daughter ended up with a right dose of the shits, I sent the pizza back twice as the first was half cooked and the next one was stone cold in the middle, we didn't get drink refills after repeatedly asking for them, the salad bar looked like it hadn't been refreshed for a month and the staff (especially the manager who I had a few choice words with) were braindead. Good riddance to the fekkin' place...it was shit!!:finger: