aberdeen-music

Pizza Hut Union Street Closed After 25 Years

Guest Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker
Cool Thinker...what are your memories that you speak of?

I worked there back in 2008 made loads of friends it was good and so was the pizza. Its good that is lasted a 25 years.

Guest Cool Thinker
I heard you once farted on a pizza then served it. Can you confirm or deny this allegation?

Was not me. God that sounds awful hopefully it did not happen to my pizza.

I remember one time I went there and got pizza and this other time I went there I got pizza again. But the first time I had some cola to wash down my pizza with and the second time I can't remember what I had which is weird because the other time was more recently unless I'm getting the two times mixed up. There was a third time I went there and I got pizza but I don't like to talk about it. 25 years? Wow.

• Upvote 1

Went once. Was told about all you can eat pizza on weekday afternoons. Ate all I could that one time and never went back because I had other stuff to do during the day through the week like um work and stuff. Good deal that one pizza hut, appeal to the gluttenous unemployed.

Except for the job thing, I couldn't care less about losing another shitty place on union street. I have a bit of a bleak fascination with the disintegration of union street, it's crazy seeing all these places that are rubber stamped on ur childhood memories just disappear... I wonder who's next.