aberdeen-music

Wanted... Bass amp head and Alesis SR 16 drum machine

GraemeC

Im looking for a workhorse bass head, Peavey would be good but anything concidered...

Nothing exotic/expensive, just a decent reliable amp... cheers.

Also looking for an Alesis drum machine.

If you have anything that might interest me send me a PM

cheers

G...

Have no idea what that means so I'll ignore it and not play your childish games.

And I'm sure you meant YOUR!

Ronz

Well thats a vast improvement on "Fuck you dick" but still lacks the humour that im sure you intended....:down:

I really am at a loss at what your problem is with me... your not still sulking at me laughing at yer wee car are you??(

I'd quite like to know what reputation I have as regards gear selling I have as I'm quite willing to ask the last 6 people I've sold stuff to on this forum to vouch they are happy.

I await with anticipation. be interesting to see what proof you come up with or if you're man enough to apologize.

Ronz

I'd quite like to know what reputation I have as regards gear selling I have as I'm quite willing to ask the last 6 people I've sold stuff to on this forum to vouch they are happy.

I await with anticipation. be interesting to see what proof you come up with or if you're man enough to apologize.

Ronz

Did I mention gear selling? no... it was your reputation with the ladies I was refering to... Grrr!!

So no apology required eh?:love:

And that has what to do with selling an amp?

You asked for something and i offered,then you replied with an infantile post which had no relevance.

And as for anything to do with "ladies" as you put it,I've no idea what you are on about but if it enhances your life thinking about me with women then I'm happy for you.

As usual I'm sure you'll want to carry on this for whatever reasons you have but I'll quite happily state I'd really rather you didn't as I'm sure as usual anything you say will be negative and quite frankly boring to me.

You asked for an amp,I offered! Please try an remember what kind of forum this is and try not to stray off topic to satisfy your public populartity vote .

Ronz