aberdeen-music

Experienced guitarist looking for rock band

Lunar-G

Looking for a band to play live and record with. Have lots of gigging, writing and recording experience. Played numerous gigs in a variety of places.

Was in a band for around 7 years with some moderate success and starting to miss playing live.

Influences are very wide, including classic rock, foo fighters, biffy clyro, some heavy rock right through to indy.

Probably a bit of a long shot as every man and his dawg plays the g-tar it seems, but if theres any bands out there in need give me a shout.

• 4 months later...
Looking for a band to play live and record with. Have lots of gigging, writing and recording experience. Played numerous gigs in a variety of places.

Was in a band for around 7 years with some moderate success and starting to miss playing live.

Influences are very wide, including classic rock, foo fighters, biffy clyro, some heavy rock right through to indy.

Probably a bit of a long shot as every man and his dawg plays the g-tar it seems, but if theres any bands out there in need give me a shout.

Hey there, The Scandal Extracts are looking for a new lead guitarist. Hve a listen on myspace or facebook and contact us if interested

. I'm away to put an ad on here shortly as well. The tunes on there are three piece tunes so there's a blank(ish) canvas for more guitar parts, though we have been a 4 piece for almost a year more recently. Cheers, Dallas.