aberdeen-music

LA Noire

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they seem to have gotten actors in for the facial work of the characters (I've recognised a few), as the game plays on facial expressions a good bit. Possibly a lot of data involved in this?
The face recognition technology will take up HUGE resources, with all the models and animation involved.

I finished it last night. Really enjoyed it looking forward to more downloadable cases.

Final mission suffered slightly for me from too much action. The combat/cover system is shitty and clearly not what the game was about and there was a bit too much of that in the finale for me.

Think my favourite storyline was the Black Dahlia one in Homicide (also partly because your partner in homicide is the best).

I'm just finished homicide, and moving onto Vice. I'm VERY bored of it. The face-modelling thing is very cool, but I'm just bored to tears with some of the cutscenes.

I don't know if this is a part of the story, But I got two stars on the second homicide case

and was thrown into the streets to make up for it.

But I got like 12/16 questions right and didn't cost too much money... What did I do wrong?

It's the one where you have to interview both the pedo and the guy from Heroes...I let him go and someone said it was him so I chased him and he got done for murder.. is that's what's meant to happen? :S

Nothing is really "supposed" to happen. It's sort of like those 'pick-your-own-adventure' books in that if you get a question right or wrong, it can completely change the evidence you're given, and alter what questions/clues you have for interrogating other people.

I'm getting very bored of the lack of originality with some cases. It's ALL "shoot these guys" or "chase this guy" or "follow this guy by car". I just wish there was more to do.

Nothing is really "supposed" to happen. It's sort of like those 'pick-your-own-adventure' books in that if you get a question right or wrong, it can completely change the evidence you're given, and alter what questions/clues you have for interrogating other people.

I'm getting very bored of the lack of originality with some cases. It's ALL "shoot these guys" or "chase this guy" or "follow this guy by car". I just wish there was more to do.

Ok cheers. Just means I get to have another playthrough trying to get top marks all the way.

Yeah, every time I answer a call I just end up shooting people.

• 2 weeks later...
Just completed it last night. Decent ending. What online capabilities has the game got? I've just got internet in the flat today...

think I might try and do a perfect run and get all trophies after I re do RDR.

Dont know how you can be bothered playing it through again. SO BORING.