aberdeen-music

Ridiculous News

Soda Jerk

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/hampshire/7505443.stm

A man who was found with his head severed by a chainsaw was fighting to stay in a block of 70 flats in Hampshire cleared for redevelopment.

A spokesman for the coroner said: "As far as we know nobody else was involved."

xx

Edited by Stroopy121

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like this comment:

What is up with you lot in here in the comments? I can tell you for nothing if we had a teacher like this at school, he'd have been considered an utter legend. What on earth is so "serious" about his conduct? I bet you anything that he was well liked and it was some overbearing parental complaint that did him in!
What is up with you lot in here in the comments? I can tell you for nothing if we had a teacher like this at school, he'd have been considered an utter legend. What on earth is so "serious" about his conduct? I bet you anything that he was well liked and it was some overbearing parental complaint that did him in!

Eighties pop gentlemen Daryl Hall and John Oates are taking legal action - over a box of cereal.

The band are suing the Brooklyn-based "artisanal granola" company Early Bird, who produce a range of granola called Haulin' Oats.

We imagine they told their lawyers: "We can't go for that, no - no can do."

This momentous trademark case has got us thinking about further potential pop music/breakfast cereal mash-ups. Our favourites so far include:

• Shredded Wheatus
  • Sugar Puffs Daddy
  • Damon All-bran

Any more? Send your suggestions toentertainment.news@bbc.co.uk or tweet us on@BBCNewsEnts.