aberdeen-music

Ridiculous News

Soda Jerk

So what if she didn't have anything to do with it? Most people's reaction to Bin Laden's day job is at least a little negative. She wants to him to bone her. Definitely not a person whose point of view would mean anything to me.

And even without the Bin Laden stuff the whole rant being described in that article marks her out as completely mad.

So what if she didn't have anything to do with it? Most people's reaction to Bin Laden's day job is at least a little negative. She wants to him to bone her. Definitely not a person whose point of view would mean anything to me.

And even without the Bin Laden stuff the whole rant being described in that article marks her out as completely mad.

Oh, don't get me wrong, what she was saying there was completely stupid and not even worth of repeating. But that should be the reason behind marking her off as someone you don't want to hear from again. Not the fact she was humping Bin Laden. She's obviously cock hungry. I'm a little scared of her to be honest.

You guys do know she was abducted by bin laden and forced to be a sex slave...After a while she adopted the thing called stocholm sydrome..He used to make her "suck & fuck lines apon lines of men before she managed to escape....She does admit however that after a few weeks she was drawn to him and she didnt know why....

She has a fair few books available at the minute..Ive only read one and i didnt like it to be frank lol.....

P.s i aint no preacher of hers by the way these are simply things ive read.Oh and she HATES black men lol..

So i asked her "even ainslet harriet" to which she replied "who?" i ended our chat there discusted her life hasnt had the culinary clown in it.

You guys do know she was abducted by bin laden and forced to be a sex slave...After a while she adopted the thing called stocholm sydrome..He used to make her "suck & fuck lines apon lines of men before she managed to escape....She does admit however that after a few weeks she was drawn to him and she didnt know why....

She has a fair few books available at the minute..Ive only read one and i didnt like it to be frank lol.....

P.s i aint no preacher of hers by the way these are simply things ive read.Oh and she HATES black men lol..

So i asked her "even ainslet harriet" to which she replied "who?" i ended our chat there discusted her life hasnt had the culinary clown in it.

Erm... What?

...Oh and she HATES black men lol..

She what?