Ridiculous News

Soda Jerk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-41840864

The al-Qaeda leader had a series of animated films on his hard drive including Antz, Cars, Chicken Little and The Three Musketeers.

There were also several YouTube videos, including a viral clip from the UK called "Charlie bit my finger" and videos about crocheting, including one entitled "How to crochet a flower". The role-playing computer game Final Fantasy VII was also on the computer.

Ban AVALANCHE

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
21 hours ago, AVB said:

everything about this is rediculous and hilarious https://consequenceofsound.net/2018/10/icp-fred-durst-dropkick/

Wow. I had no idea Limp Bizkit were still going.

I mean, look at all those people who paid money, real cash money, to watch Limp Bizkit in 2018.

The ICP guys used to have their own wrestling fed, which probably explains the air kick. He's so used to not actually kicking someone in the face.

5 hours ago, Soda Jerk said:

I just learned that DJ Lethal isn't even in that band anymore, so who even cares?

He rejoined them earlier this year, he's very upset with Shaggy2Dope...

Now in a string of Instagram comments, Limp Bizkit’s DJ Lethal has stated that he was a “fan until now”, before telling Shaggy: “Bro step up!! Man to man. No suckerstage rushing ‘I’m gonna get on TMZ’.”

He also called him a “bitchmade G,” a “wack bro” who “just got wack,” and a “bitch ass clout chaser.” He repeatedly asked Shaggy “Where you at?”