aberdeen-music

Weather Barn - Tocas Miracle (Fragma Cover)

stevealex35

We recorded a cover version of Fragma's 'Tocas Miracle' for Crack In The Road.com. In celebration of their first full year online, they have released a free download album consisting of cover versions of UK number one hits. All of the artists on the album are ones in which they have featured on the website at some point.

Well worth checking out. Some pretty interesting/bizarre versions of 'classic' tunes which y'all are sure to know!

If you do download the album, please consider making a donation to Youth Charity.

Head over:

CitR and Youth Music Present…

Our contribution:

Toca's Miracle (Fragma cover) by Weather Barn on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

I liked it ALOT, then the drums came in and kinda spoiled it.

Not that it didn't need drums, just what was being played didn't really compliment what was already going on

I'd actually agree with that completely. We never actually played the song together, I just laid down some drums with an idea that there would be a sort of shuffly feel to it, but it just didn't work at all! You live, you learn.

• 2 weeks later...