aberdeen-music

State Road Ten + The Underkills + Eskimo Blonde + Three Knots @ Lemon Tree 17 June

Guest Gladstone

Guest Gladstone

State Road Ten - debut EP launch, Friday 17 June @ Lemon Tree

Facebook | Event Page

Support from:

The Underkills

The Underkills | Aberdeen, UK | Alternative | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation

Eskimo Blonde

eskimo blonde | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

Three Knots

ThreeKnots on Myspace

Advance tickets are 5 + 10% booking fee from Aberdeen Box Office (6 + 10% "booking fee" on the door on the night).

I have tickets for a flat 5 - give me a shout if you funcy going!

Underkills (probably) only Aberdeen gig of 2011 - so attendance is compulsory, obviously. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Gladstone

That's right you fucking fucks - I forgot about that. Ach well. Have a good one. We're on at 8.50ish - I've heard all the support bands are utter gash (especially that Steven Milne dude), so feel free to head along and catch our set ;)

Looking forward to this one hugely now.... EPs have arrived and are looking and sounding good, preperations have been pretty smooth sailing so far and our novelty cover is taking shape!

Ticket sales have been very, very good so far but, as a last push - if you need then please contact either Gladstone or myself direct.... 5 only!

:up:

Stage Times currently look like:-

Doors - 7.30pm

Three Knots - 8pm-8.30pm

The Underkills - 8.50pm-9.35pm

Eskimo Blonde - 9.50pm-10.35pm

State Road Ten - 10.50pm-Midnight

Guest Gladstone
Looking forward to this one hugely now.... EPs have arrived and are looking and sounding good, preperations have been pretty smooth sailing so far and our novelty cover is taking shape!

Ticket sales have been very, very good so far but, as a last push - if you need then please contact either Gladstone or myself direct.... 5 only!

:up:

Stage Times currently look like:-

Doors - 7.30pm

Three Knots - 8pm-8.30pm

The Underkills - 8.50pm-9.35pm

Eskimo Blonde - 9.50pm-10.35pm

State Road Ten - 10.50pm-Midnight

Aye, I heard the Deportees cover was going well. Looking forward to hearing it...