aberdeen-music

Shitcoms

Lemonade

• 2 years later...

I can watch The Middle, though I don't think I've ever laughed out loud at it. It's easy going enough to enjoy.

I didn't think I'd like Modern Family, but it grew on me quick. Even the kids are good in it. Kids in comedies are usually unbearable. Luke is great. Scenes involving Luke and Phil are usually excellent.

I can watch The Middle, though I don't think I've ever laughed out loud at it. It's easy going enough to enjoy.

I didn't think I'd like Modern Family, but it grew on me quick. Even the kids are good in it. Kids in comedies are usually unbearable. Luke is great. Scenes involving Luke and Phil are usually excellent.

There's not a bad character in that show. Phil is pretty great. Phil's-osophy. I'm laughing just thinking about it.

I didn't take to The Middle straight away, I thought it was just a Malcolm In The Middle rip off, but it's super funny. I love Brick. The weird little fucker. 

There's not a bad character in that show. Phil is pretty great. Phil's-osophy. I'm laughing just thinking about it.

I didn't take to The Middle straight away, I thought it was just a Malcolm In The Middle rip off, but it's super funny. I love Brick. The weird little fucker. 

I like the earlier seasons when Brick is still young. When he gets older, he's a bit of an arse.

Modern Family is fantastic. Turns out the kid that plays Luke is actually super smart and is a part of Mensa or some shit.

I read that the other day. He skipped ahead a bunch of grades and graduated high school at 13, despite missing loads of school due to being in Modern Family. Badass.

I like the earlier seasons when Brick is still young. When he gets older, he's a bit of an arse.

I read that the other day. He skipped ahead a bunch of grades and graduated high school at 13, despite missing loads of school due to being in Modern Family. Badass.

Him and Phil together is priceless though. And Gloria. Yus. I understand why Phil acts that way around her.

I've just started the final season of the Office. Such a great show. Always gives me a laugh or a case of the warm and fuzzies. So far a return to form from the poor season 8. They've binned Robert California altogether and toned down Nelly Bertram a lot, which is good because I hate them both. It misses Ryan and Kelly Kapoor though. They were great. And I'm still a bit in love with Pam.

Andy playing the banjo. Amazing.

I never got past episode 4 on Season 9. It started bad. Did it get better?

Robert California was great. How can you not think he was a total badass?

I've only watched up to episode 4. The one on the bus. I've enjoyed it so far though.

He was just too "wacky" a character for me. Him and Nelly. It spoiled my enjoyment of it. I know it's not meant to be realistic but I always hate super wacky characters. Like Phoebe in Friends. The only way I can enjoy her is every time she says something outlandish and unbelievable about herself ("I spent my Sweet 16 being chased around a junkyard by a one-eyed Hungarian man in a dress!") I pretend she's joking.