aberdeen-music

Shitcoms

Lemonade

How do you replace the biggest cunt in Hollywood when he goes off the rails and gets fired from your show? Why you sign up the second biggest cunt in Hollywood of course! Gurning twat Ashton Kutcher lined up to replace Charlie Sheen in the new series according to "reports".

Ashton Kutcher 'to replace Charlie Sheen in Two and a Half Men' | Media | guardian.co.uk

I expect no-one to read this thread except Soda Jerk.

Have I made my undying love for pisspoor sitcoms that obvious?

Very much so. I'm totally in the same boat though, I enjoy shit US sitcoms. I used to hate Two & A Half purely because I've long hated Charlie Sheen, but my missus watches it religiously and I started liking it.

I don't know if I agree with this or not. He was great in That '70s Show. But I don't think BURRRNNN is suitable for 2 and a half men...

He's not playing the same guy Sheen played is he!?

They haven't said yet. I'd doubt it though, there must be like 20 years age difference between them. I would imagine he'll play a new brother.

It's a strange switch. They are very unalike. It doesn't seem to say if he's playing a new character, or if he's just stepping in as a new face to the Charlie Harper character.

At least it's not Hugh Grant though, right?

They should just finish it though, or at least spur on a Alan and Herb spin-off. Ryan Stiles is the man.

I like Two and a Half Men thanks to me, and not a girl. It was my persistence that got my ex into it. Everyone who hates it grows to love it, but shamefully, so they blame it on someone else.

Embrace the laughter!

I have no beef with Kutcher though. I am quite fond of That 70's Show, again with absolutely no shame.

I fucking love 2.5men and I fucking love Charlie Sheen. The haters can get tae fuck.

Curious to see how Ashton gets on but much more curious to see how they disperse with Charlie's character...?

Think they'll just open the new series with Alan, Jake and Evelyn walking into the house coming home from Charlie's funeral or something equally obvious?

xx

I fucking love 2.5men and I fucking love Charlie Sheen. The haters can get tae fuck.

Curious to see how Ashton gets on but much more curious to see how they disperse with Charlie's character...?

Think they'll just open the new series with Alan, Jake and Evelyn walking into the house coming home from Charlie's funeral or something equally obvious?

xx

Or maybe he'll be in Rehab, and Alan will recieved single-ended phonecalls from him from time to time

Guest Gladstone

Never watched it. I've never got myself into US sitcoms, other than Friends. I love Friends - have done since the first series came onto UK tv.

One of my mates says Frasier is one of the funniest shows ever - can anyone back that up?

Frasier is grand. Bulldog is great. He shouts alot, and shouting is almost instantly funny.

The king of the canned laughter sitcom is obviously Seinfeld though. It's not even up for debate. It's just a fact. Like sharks don't stop swimming, dogs can't look up and Seinfeld is king. Facts.

Frasier is grand. Bulldog is great. He shouts alot, and shouting is almost instantly funny.

The king of the canned laughter sitcom is obviously Seinfeld though. It's not even up for debate. It's just a fact. Like sharks don't stop swimming, dogs can't look up and Seinfeld is king. Facts.

This 'fact' always annoyed me. Of course sharks don't stop swimming. What the fuck else are they going to do? Get out the water and read on a fucking sunlounger?

People are idiots.

xx