aberdeen-music

Celestion Vintage 30

aNewFoundGlory

Hi,

I'm looking for a quick sale on a brand new and packaged 8 ohm Celestion Vintage 30 speaker. For those of you who know anything about amplifiers, you'll know that they're pretty much the industry standard speaker used in many high end cabinets and combos, such as Orange, Mesa and Blackstar just to name a few off the top of my head.

I bought the speaker as part of a pair that I planned on using in an empty cabinet I own, but got an amazing deal on an already loaded cab and so I never finished the project. I have already sold the other speaker to a buyer who said that a fresh speaker made a massive difference to the overall sound of his cab. If you have a cab with older or cheaper speakers in it, this will make a big difference to how your guitar will cut through the mix for a relatively small price tag.

I had a look on eBay and the going price is around 70-80 + around 10 delivery, so I'll take 65 for it, saving you around 20-25 on a brand new speaker. I live very centrally, so if you'd like to pick it up or meet somewhere in central Aberdeen that isn't a problem.

Hit me up with a PM, or call 07933146089 and I'm sure I'll be able to sort something out.

Thanks,

Finlay.