aberdeen-music

New Entrosolet (Metal) Song with vocals

Sora01

Entrosolet - BandPage | Facebook

We recently just finished a song with both vocalists on the track. Funnily enough this was also the first track we ever wrote as an instrumental. We have 11 other tracks lined up for vocals to be put on which we're quite excited about.

It's called "5cm per second" named after the animated movie.

Hopefully you guys enjoy, we appreciate any feedback, negative or positive! :up:

Also, thanks for allowing me to discover the term 'djent'.

Seriously never heard it before? Been around for years and it seemed to get popular last year when Periphery released their album. It actually got boring seeing everyone stick djent as a middle name on facebook. How original!

TIGHT. BIg fan of that kinda compression, every much like cloudkicker/animals as leaders. Pumpin' and groovy.

DFH or similar? Craigs vocals are good, sit very well ontop of it all.

If you want I can send you a massive list of bands like that. A ridiculous amount of them now! got-djent.com | got djent? although I can recommend some of the better ones if you want. Some of the bedroom recordings people are making now almost sound better than a budget studio recording.

Agreed the vocals are good. Soo much better than Greg, and a lot more modest too :p

Seriously never heard it before? Been around for years and it seemed to get popular last year when Periphery released their album. It actually got boring seeing everyone stick djent as a middle name on facebook. How original!

If you want I can send you a massive list of bands like that. A ridiculous amount of them now! got-djent.com | got djent? although I can recommend some of the better ones if you want. Some of the bedroom recordings people are making now almost sound better than a budget studio recording.

Agreed the vocals are good. Soo much better than Greg, and a lot more modest too :p

Thanks fella; massive lists never bode well, it all merges into one embodiment and nothing sounds original. Choice cuts would be appreciated though? :{)

Thanks guys. We're one of the older "djent" bands, a lot of our new stuff is pulling away from that sound that'll be on the album.

Still programmed drums on s2.0. Got drumagog on blend running with my post chain too.

Hopefully get some more new stuff out soon once the album is done, really excited to see what Blair can do on some of the more intricate songs. 5cm is probably our most simple and narrow song