aberdeen-music

Party at duthie park

fatboy

some guy has decided to make a facebook event to get as many people to have a get together at duthie park, initially it was meant to be at seaton park. he has been backed up by the council and the police so it wont turn into a crazy mess apparently like kelvingrove in glasgow last week

2'300 attending so far

what yous think?

Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

Does this mean you won't be attending? :)

Does this not then apply to festivals too? And if so, is that a reason for not going to them also?

Kelvingrove was an absolute mess because it didn't anything that even resembled security. It was essentially "unofficial." I'm not saying this will be a mess, I'm saying that these Facebook events have a propensity to get out of hand. Mind you, the majority of the Kelvingrove attendees were probably Rangers or Celtic fans.

EDIT: this could be fun though. Not meaning to be neggi. If its warm all the lassies will have their skin on their backs and arms and stuff out. I love the skin on women. Its soft and nice.

Alcohol is not allowed.....apparently.

Drinking in a public place is not allowed, however you are at you own risk if you choose to drink. Always see heaps of people drinking at the beach, UTG. suppose the police are only bothered if your being a nuisance.

Kelvingrove was an absolute mess because it didn't anything that even resembled security. It was essentially "unofficial." I'm not saying this will be a mess, I'm saying that these Facebook events have a propensity to get out of hand. Mind you, the majority of the Kelvingrove attendees were probably Rangers or Celtic fans.

EDIT: this could be fun though. Not meaning to be neggi. If its warm all the lassies will have their skin on their backs and arms and stuff out. I love the skin on women. Its soft and nice.

Alright Buffalo Bill!