aberdeen-music

Hidden Gems In Aberdeen

Guest Cool Thinker

Anyone know anywhere for really good Chinese?

Yet to find somewhere that is above average, serving authentic Chinese. Ideally somewhere with loads of fish/seafood and Dim Sum.

The Manchurian near Mounthooly is the best Chinese place I've been to in Aberdeen. Does fantastic Dim Sum amongst other things.

Prices may have gone up slightly but a premiere ticket at Vue cinema was a nice hidden gem. You got a better seat with no idiots making noise near you. Toilets easyand quick to get too. However you also got a free drink and if you knew to ask for a DOUBLE bottle of cobra that was two drinks. The ticket was 3.50 more than a normal ticket. nae bad. Also worth a mention is the Gurkha Indian on George St.

Ghurka Kitchen is amazing!

A meal for 2 will feed 3/4

Guest Cool Thinker
that was E&M

thanks for the info. is that definite now?

I was reading in the daily express that his restraunts are being sued because of food poisoning at a number of his restraunts.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cool Thinker

Basken Robbins just off belmont street is a great place for sundaes and ice cream they also have ice cream cakes plus a place to sit :).

Basken Robbins just off belmont street is a great place for sundaes and ice cream they also have ice cream cakes plus a place to sit :).

By "just off Belmont Street" do you mean Thistle Street, at completely the other end of Union Street from Belmont Street, or is there another one I don't know about?

Guest Cool Thinker
By "just off Belmont Street" do you mean Thistle Street, at completely the other end of Union Street from Belmont Street, or is there another one I don't know about?

Its a different one. In the academy shopping center courtyard. It sells mountain dew.

There isn't a 'Basken Robbins' anywhere.

There is, however a 'Baskin Robbins' in the Academy now.

xx

now, you see, I knew it was Baskin. But there was a read line. And Lucky hadn't corrected him. So I stuck with the e.

I knew it was wrong but I did it anyway. I'm like that.