aberdeen-music

Things you can't look cool doing.

ca_gere

Guest Gladstone
Definitely up with the drinking on your own is cool thing.

Twenty minutes to kill? Pint + paper/book. Easy.

I used to do this regularly when I was putting on gigs. I always landed with time to fill in - I've sat at the bar in Five watching the telly by myself loads of times. Same in Drummonds during soundchecks etc.

I'm cool as fuck, so it must be cool.

Guest Gladstone
After you fuck her in the toilets. Amirite?

xx

That's not cool. Everyone knows that it's much cooler to simply make eye contact. You know she wants you to fuck her in the toilets, but choosing to not fuck her in the toilets is much cooler.

That's not cool. Everyone knows that it's much cooler to simply make eye contact. You know she wants you to fuck her in the toilets, but choosing to not fuck her in the toilets is much cooler.

Really?

Was James Bond cool because he didn't fuck the woman? Did he just sit there staring into his Martini smug in the knowledge that he could be having his dong flogged by some tart?

I think not.

xx

Guest Gladstone
Really?

Was James Bond cool because he didn't fuck the woman? Did he just sit there staring into his Martini smug in the knowledge that he could be having his dong flogged by some tart?

I think not.

xx

You are kidding, right?

Tell me you didn't understand my post...

I used to do this regularly when I was putting on gigs. I always landed with time to fill in - I've sat at the bar in Five watching the telly by myself loads of times. Same in Drummonds during soundchecks etc.

I'm cool as fuck, so it must be cool.

Too right. I used to sit on the pub on my todd watching football most weekends before I had Sky and/or internet streaming capabilities.

Having a hair fall down the back of your trousers, which tickles like fuck, and trying to remove it. It looks like you're trying to scratch your arse.

Having one go down your cleavage is a pain in the arse too, folk think you're groping yourself when you're trying to find it.

Having long hair has it's downsides, I'd have short hair if it didn't make me look like a 12 year old tomboy.:down:

As soon as i can grow a more consistent beard, i will be shaving every hair on my head the same length. I bet that won't look cool. But it will look better then than it would if i shaved my hair off now. Fucking hate hair.

Everyone moans when I wear my hair up, as it's hardly ever left down and I supposedly look a lot prettier with it down, but when the fucking stuff ends up everywhere my options are either shave it or keep it out of the way!

Everyone moans when I wear my hair up, as it's hardly ever left down and I supposedly look a lot prettier with it down, but when the fucking stuff ends up everywhere my options are either shave it or keep it out of the way!

Personally, I think the 'grope your tits in public' option is a winner.

xx

Nothing's weird about admiring a woman groping herself.

You can never look cool laughing with something in your mouth.

Yeah but it's not an intentional "try to look sexy" grope, it's a "rummage to find the bastard that is tickling me" which doesn't look very nice, and there is no subtle way to do it.