aberdeen-music

Things you can't look cool doing.

ca_gere

Can't be arsed re-reading the whole thread to see if this one has been done, but...

Picking something up and putting it down again in a shop, only once you've looked at the price tag and realised it's too expensive. Mostly applies to clothes, especially if you've walked past everything else as if that sweater/coat/pair of jeans you've just picked up and shat yourself at the price of was the only thing you came in for.

Also, trying to figure out the most discreet way to un-wedgie your underwear in a place with minimum privacy.

Can't be arsed re-reading the whole thread to see if this one has been done, but...

Picking something up and putting it down again in a shop, only once you've looked at the price tag and realised it's too expensive. Mostly applies to clothes, especially if you've walked past everything else as if that sweater/coat/pair of jeans you've just picked up and shat yourself at the price of was the only thing you came in for.

Also, trying to figure out the most discreet way to un-wedgie your underwear in a place with minimum privacy.

Billy Connoly says to shout out "By christ I've got an itchy arse!" and everyone will look away in shame, so no one will see you do it. Try it out.

You could try and blast it out with an earth-shattering fart. Like a leaf blower, but for your underkecks

picking up your dogs poo

I once took my my mum's westie, Wallace, out for a walk. He did a poo, then as I was preparing the carrier bag to pick it up, he did that thing that dogs do when they sort of try to cover up the poo by flicking their back legs in the grass to cover the shit (there may be a technical term that dog enthusiasts call this). In doing so, he mis-aimed (or so I hope) and proceeded to flick his entire shit up on to my trouser leg.

The walk did not last long after that.

Little bastard.

• Upvote 1

I once took my my mum's westie, Wallace, out for a walk. He did a poo, then as I was preparing the carrier bag to pick it up, he did that thing that dogs do when they sort of try to cover up the poo by flicking their back legs in the grass to cover the shit (there may be a technical term that dog enthusiasts call this). In doing so, he mis-aimed (or so I hope) and proceeded to flick his entire shit up on to my trouser leg.

Little bastard.

Haha. My dog always miss aimed by walking too far away and kicking grass in the wrong direction. Never got shit up my leg though.

Little bastard.

LOLZ

To add to the running for a bus theme; Running for a bus but having to stop to pick up the 10p you dropped while running as you only have the exact change on you. Minus 100 cool points if you then go on to miss the bus but add 23000 point if you are doing so wearing MC hammer pantaloons. 8-) Hammer Time