aberdeen-music

Things you can't look cool doing.

ca_gere

You never look cool exiting a toilet cubical.

How about jumping over the top of the cubical? More like diving over the top, with a parkour style roll at the end?

Eating or buying food. No matter what or how little or healthy the food you are eating/buying is.

I disagree, eating with conventional cutlery definitely. But if you've got a steak on the end of a machete, that's pretty badass.

You can't look cool when fumbling through a set of keys looking for the correct one or putting the wrong key in a door and attempting to turn it.

Unless you do what my gf did, and actually snap the key in half trying to turn it even though it was the correct key).

I disagree, eating with conventional cutlery definitely. But if you've got a steak on the end of a machete, that's pretty badass.

Right on. Same as drinking wine like a viking, by grabbing the neck of the glass with a clenched fist.

Also being competent with chop sticks looks badass, and you can laud it over those who just use them to stab chunks of meat.

Crossing the road, realising there's an oncoming car and hurrying to get out the way. If u run to the other side you look uncool and if you go back to where you were you look uncool. Your only cool option is to stand still and be mangled.

No one in a cast, pissing into a bag and eating food with a straw looks cool though. The look of coolness would be shortlived and thoroughly not worth it. You could jump over the car? That would be badass!

No one in a cast, pissing into a bag and eating food with a straw looks cool though. The look of coolness would be shortlived and thoroughly not worth it. You could jump over the car? That would be badass!

fair point. Hospitals and doctor surgeries are a minefield for all things uncool. You gotta be getting treated for a shark bite to have any street Fred in there.

Having an orgasm.

I would hate to see my face at that moment. It would be grotesque, but not in a cool way.

On a sort of related note when video function first came on mobile phones I went through a period of recording my facial expression when having a poop. It became a game with myself to try not to give any facial indication that I was pooping. It's impossible. There's always at the very least an eye movement.

I would hate to see my face at that moment. It would be grotesque, but not in a cool way.

On a sort of related note when video function first came on mobile phones I went through a period of recording my facial expression when having a poop. It became a game with myself to try not to give any facial indication that I was pooping. It's impossible. There's always at the very least an eye movement.

Challenge accepted.

And yeah. With you on the come face. I've seen mine. It's not pleasant.

Tripping going up the steps in the Trinity Centre and trying to recover by pretending you were starting to run up them.

Any time I trip or fall over, I end up shrieking with laughter. It's the funniest thing ever. It also seems to put witnesses off laughing. I slipped in the slush outside HMV last year in front of a gang of chavs, they started to laugh but immediately stopped when they realised I was laughing too.

I'm just a clumsy bitch and never look cool.

• Upvote 1

Any time I trip or fall over, I end up shrieking with laughter. It's the funniest thing ever. It also seems to put witnesses off laughing. I slipped in the slush outside HMV last year in front of a gang of chavs, they started to laugh but immediately stopped when they realised I was laughing too.

I'm just a clumsy bitch and never look cool.

I applaud your perfect example of not taking yourself too seriously !! :up:

.... That walk from the changing rooms to the swimming pool !!!!!!.....especially if its a bit slippy.... gadz.... I hate that ! (suppose its not bad for people who have perfectly toned bodies though?..... bastards :laughing:)

I just get stuck in at kissing the girls neck. Problem solved. You seem like a total pro as well if you're on bottom you fling her round back into missionary and start pounding her like there's a deadline.

And have these girls told you that you seem like a total pro? Or is this just something that you imagine they're thinking?

• Upvote 1