aberdeen-music

Ibanez Jet King guitar for sale

Guest davetherave

Guest davetherave

This is the same one I bought from Soda Jerk on this forum, a lovely guitar but I've decided its not for me. It's got a Bareknuckle Ceramic Warpig in the bridge, and the stock Ibanez Super 58 in the neck. Both pickups are coil tapped so its a versatile guitar, in excellent condition, set up with new strings.

Letting it go for 190 or may swap for another guitar?

Ibanez Jet King Guitar for sale Guitars, Guitar Amplifiers for Sale aberdeen Aberdeen

Guest davetherave
Hmmm interested but a little short of this month. Maybe at a push...

Do you mind if I ask what you don't like about it?

Hard to pin down what I dislike about the guitar, good neck, action, pickups, etc. Maybe I'm just too used to my other guitars (mostly fenders )? Guitars are a bit like women, I guess we all prefer a certain type? :up:

The only beef I had with it was I thought the neck was a bit thin. Doesn't seem to suit the style of the guitar. Would have preferred something a bit thicker.

I only sold it because I desperately needed the cash. I'm still reasonably tempted to buy it back. I certainly do miss it. Can't realistically swing it though.

I wanted it two years ago when it was for sale on the forum, but I didn't have the money and Joe bought it, much to my surprise when he turned up to band practice with it. I've wanted it for two years. Joe put it up for sale last month and I didn't have the cash then either. Gutted. So I wasn't going to let it get away the third time :up:

• 10 years later...
  • 2 years later...