aberdeen-music

KAIN got themselves a nice label deal!

Guest prerogative

Guest prerogative

Everything's falling into place.. The Others two weeks back, and now Kain make their own announement!

'I'm pleased to announce that KAIN have signed an album deal with Rushmore (Warner)! The rumours are true.' the loveable Holly known to be seen out and about at a Kain gig somewhere near you!

Who digs it?

Guest prerogative

they did, i think they played edinburgh though, one of glasgows, if not scotlands best bands, up until recently, one of the best unsigned, they also played at the needles ep launch or album launch in glasgow, i ain't sure which, and they've played aberdeen before, drummonds just before march(after supporting razorlight and before supporting the libertines, all three of which i saw with me own eyes, i might add) a classic rock n roll mix of guitar twingle and bass twangle, they played with the wildcards in aberdeen, what a show 'twas.

Guest prerogative

I dunno! I just remember checking the GoNorth website and it had a list of dates and venues and KAIN were playing in the fine city of Edinburgh, and not this shambolic one.... ???

I dunno! I just remember checking the GoNorth website and it had a list of dates and venues and KAIN were playing in the fine city of Edinburgh' date=' and not this shambolic one.... ???[/quote']

Not at go north they weren't cos it's held in Aberdeen only. Must be Triptych you're thinking of. I think they did play go north though.