aberdeen-music

Winning the Lottery.

Jaaakkkeee

trap doors would be a must

some secret passageways too

Well of course. There would be one book in my library that would open a secret passageway. Into the imagination. BOOM.

Only kidding, it would be some sort of secret den with a snooker table, huge telly, constantly stocked fridge full of beer and snacks and a jukebox.

I'd buy all the companies and business that I think I could make better. Make the current owner the manager but make sure he knows that I have the final word. so in other words I can make my ideas happen but make sure someone who knows what they're doing still does what they know how to do.

• 5 weeks later...
Well of course. There would be one book in my library that would open a secret passageway. Into the imagination. BOOM.

Only kidding, it would be some sort of secret den with a snooker table, huge telly, constantly stocked fridge full of beer and snacks and a jukebox.

HiddenPassageway.com - Hidden Secret Passages, Hidden Doors, Safe Rooms, Secret Vault Doors

• 3 weeks later...