aberdeen-music

Chloe Hall (Australia) seeks UK folk venues...

chloehall

Hello Aberdeen.

Email me: mail@chloehall.com.au if you're interested. For more information about my upcoming UK tour, keep reading.

Im an Australian alternative folk singer-songwriter with a beautiful new project Chloe & Silas.

Last year, I toured the UK for the first time, playing 40 theatre dates with my trio. We were fortunate to receive glowing reviews (some listed after this message) and support from most BBC stations from Edinburgh to Merseyside, Wales to 3 Counties.

This year, with my 6th album, Ill be coming back to build on that momentum with a beautiful singing fiddler called Silas. Weve been compared to Gillian Welch & Dave Rawlings, Simon & Garfunkel, Kasey Chambers & Sane Nicholson which, just quietly, were pretty chuffed about. We havent recorded the new album yet, but you can hear 3 rough demos here: Chloe Hall: New Album | PledgeMusic.

Well be in the UK from mid July through to the end of August, and wed love to play in or around Aberdeen, ideally between August 8 and 14.

We're also taking bookings for our 2012 UK tour, so if you've got any space then please contact us.

Between us, Silas and I have over 30 years performance experience following the road from folk clubs to theatres to festivals. For us, its all about the songs, the stories, and sharing an uplifting experience with the audience.

There's information and music on my website at Chloe Hall, and videos on YouTube - ChloeHallMusic's Channel.

Wed be grateful for the opportunity to find out more about (and maybe play at) your venue or festival, and hope youd like to have us.

Thanks looking forward to hearing from you.

Chloe

Chloe Hall: New Album | PledgeMusic to pledge your support for the new album

Chloe Hall

mail@chloehall.com.au

4 stars in The Scotsman

5 stars in Maverick

Chloe Hall is a woman at the top of her singer/songwriter profession. She makes you laugh, cry, sigh and dream. And that voice A treasure to file alongside Joni Mitchell, Nanci Griffith and Paul Simon. Listen!

Bart Rivers The Saturday Evening Post Magazine, USAShe is sheer joy. A Sixties vibe with a true modern day slant. Love her!

Dirk Maggs, BBC Radio Producer A young Nanci Griffith... heartwarming and magnificent!

Daniel Wiles The South Bank Show LWT