aberdeen-music

101 best air guitar songs

Guest Salty

Guest Salty

This has been playing on MTV2 for a few days now and i must say i quite enjoy it. Queens of the Stone Age - No One Knows was in at number 9, i love that song.

Has anyone else watched it? Its on 9am-3pm, i never manage to catch it all cos it does get a bit boring.

And just cos i feel curious what would your top ten air guitar list consit of ?

Guest haigyman

Metallica - Leper Messiah

Slayer - Angel of Death

Hendrix - Voodoo Child

Gonga - Stratofortress

Children of Bodom - Needled 24/7

Metallica - One

umm...i'm bored now...6 will do

that was shite i watched it and today by the pumpkins was on then fucking darkness shite

only time im a prick and do air guitar like a wank (which i am) is when i listen to glen tipton or that guy in extreme that did the solo in that song from the bill and ted soundtrack

how can you air guitar to the pumpkins? seriously?

I dont have tv... I have video... that is all.

when i spent more time with mtv2 than I did with friends, family and lovers combined. When I met Zane Lowe and he made me go see The Bronx with him (thats right "made me") it made my shitty little world complete.

Besides... the best thing on MTV2 is '120 minutes' but thats on at a weird hour... plays by far the best stuff.

agreed...best ecletic mix of music on tv....but to be honest not even sure if still show it these days

I'm sure I saw it on the planner thing recently. Never watched it though, because I always get bored of Tv before it comes on.

As for air guitar...

43% Burnt by The DEP

Angel of Death by Slayer

Ah fuck it.... who cares.

The only time I "play" air guitar is when I know the song being played. Yeah, yeah, it looks stupid as fuck standing trying to replicate the fretting of a song on a non-existant guitar, but atleast it's not as bad as some poses people pull off :up:

Guest ForbiddenFruitcake

aye, it does indeed still show, its the highlight of my life (next on thursday at 1am if anyone is interested)

in response to the original theme of the thread....air guitar tunes are shit. period.