aberdeen-music

Foyer Music goes 24-track!

Guest Startex

Guest Startex

Foyer Music is now a 24-track studio and is open at weekends

The prices are still as cheap, just 8 per hour to rehearse and 16 per hour to record, engineer and backline included. (Except snare!)

For info and booking check the site www.foyerlive.com

Guest Startex
what amps do you have in the rehersal room?

David

Well' date=' ... we have three marshalls and a Kustom. However 2 of the marshalls are dead at present, due to people being somewhat disrespectful. The smaller of the two is at CLS being repaired and should come back anyday. The bigger, and newer one, was bought from Sound Control so I'll have to get it back to them for repair. That could take a while.

So in answer to your question we have a [b']large valve Marshall and a smaller transistor Kustom. We also have a Peavy Bass Amp (Head & 15" cabinet) and a 4-channel Peavy Keyboard amp which is rarely used.

• 5 months later...
Guest Startex

Quality is top notch, but that's not for me to say as it's me who runs it! You need to ask people who've used it. You can block book at your will but i'm afraid I can't drop the price any further so no matter how much time you book it's still 14 per hour to record.

• 3 weeks later...