aberdeen-music

"Aberdeen teenager recording album in US"

french_disko

Guest idol_wild
Fair play to the lad.

He will be looking back in a few years at some of the larking about videos and cringing much as most of were when we clicked play.

No way will he still be alive in a few years. The cocaine, whisky, and sex is going to kill him before then.

What the FUCK is that? Is this kid for real?

WHOA SETTLE

At the end of the day, it's some local lad recording an album in the States, probably though his Dad's money or whatever. It's really nothing major, it's not hurting anyone. Let him have his fun.

An oldie like me would only describe the music as "modern" but the video itself must have taken hours and hours of work and planning.

I agree with the last two comments from Jim Stax and from Foxhunting (himself a very talented teenage peformer and writer).

Good luck to this lad Liam. He has done a lot already that others just dream about.

He should be approached to become a member here.

:up:

• Upvote 1

An oldie like me would only describe the music as "modern" but the video itself must have taken hours and hours of work and planning.

I agree with the last two comments from Jim Stax and from Foxhunting (himself a very talented teenage peformer and writer).

Good luck to this lad Liam. He has done a lot already that others just dream about.

He should be approached to become a member here.

:up:

All very true but... how do you rate his Mum?

• Upvote 1