aberdeen-music

FOR SALE: M-Audio ProjectMix I/O (inc. Pro Tools M-Powered 7.3)

Tooms

I am Aberdeen based so looking to sell locally before hitting up the dreaded eBay.

I am selling my M-Audio ProjectMix I/O. The desk is in MINT condition and has hardly been used. For those who are unaware the 'Mix is a 8 channel (XLR or 1/4" TRS) audio interface that acts as both your soundcard and as a control surface. It has motorised touch sensitive faders which are very cool, along with a number of other cool touches. In addition to the 8 channels it has light pipe ability to hook up an additional 8 channel, plus 2 digital (S/PDIF) so potentially 18 channels.

I will also include my copy of Pro Tools M-Powered 7.3. Not the latest edition, but still a very good version capable of almost anything you'd need to do.

Hopefully anyone seriously reading this will already know all about it but if not I'm sure you can google it and find out more.

These retail for approx 1000 new, I am looking for 600. And I'll even deliver it to you (Aberdeen area) and help out as best I can.

Get in touch via this thread or a PM.

Thanks a lot. :up:

Tooms.

• 4 weeks later...