aberdeen-music

Confessions

ca_gere

oh did i mention that in the "group" of us this girl he is seeing well she is part of that. so there is the group and now there is a couple in the group. and my other mate keeps saying "its awakward coz if they break up and we'll have to chose sides"

i'm not sure that they will break up though. he'd cling onto anyone and i reckon she'll  stay with him for as long as she continues to get her own way which she always will since he'll be to afraid of losing her.

i just find it weird that she is "ok" about him having hit on 2 other girls in our group (one of which was me) ie) her 2 friends before he went for her and as i said he didnt even hit on her - she made a move on him  initially. But i think she just realises he's a soft touch.

am i sounding like a knob yet?

there are just things that dont bear thinking about that make me want to projectile vomit.

Edited by Little Green

lmao no no definately not..... did my projectile vomiting not convey that?

maybe to a certain extent do i feel like i'll lose a friend.... eventually

since he name drops her into every conversation now

i dont know if its a good or bad thing that i'm friends with both of them..... ugh.

i would like action actually - just not from either of them XD

confess; every year my family have a party after our christmas meal where we all get drunk and play games, now since my part of the family had never won the cup before (for wining the games) i bought the game before hand to get all the awnser, the bad part is we still lost.

This really annoys me for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...

Many years ago when I was young and stupid I cracked the password on my then-girlfriends email account, and, as a practical joke, went in and changed the outgoing display name to something bawdy like "XXX cum-guzzling sluts suck cock" or something equally childish. I guess a sort of primitive frape. I don't know how I didn't see the potential pitfalls in my "funny" gag, but of course she chose that week to email her course heads at uni and apply for a bunch of jobs. When she confronted me about it I completely denied having anything to do with it.

• 4 weeks later...