aberdeen-music

Confessions

ca_gere

Guest davetherave
What is the etiquette for driving behind a funeral procession, do you overtake or waste half your day following behind?

I think your supposed to give way to them at roundabouts and waste time following them? Though I've overtaken a few ;)

At a festival many years ago, I woke up in a lassies tent after a night of unbridled passion (and much cider)! She was awake next to me and looking very embarrased and upset, I noticed a smell of piss, but saying nothing about that I asked what was wrong? She apologized and said it must have been the cider that made her piss the sleeping bags we were lying on. I told her not to worry about it, gave her a hug and went off to find my own tent.

What I didnt mention to her was that it was me that had pissed myself in my sleep! I'd woken up before her and arranged the sleeping bags so that she was in the urine soaked parts!

:devil:

Hahahaha! What a gent!

In 2004 I got my heart broken by a girl. As if rejecting me wasn't bad enough, 2 weeks after rejecting me because "she wanted to be by herself for a while" she took up with another guy. I spent pretty much an entire month sitting at home listening to that song "Mr Brightside" by the Killers and crying. ("She's touching his chest now, he takes off her dress now" etc.) Fucking wimmin.

• Upvote 1

When I got binned big style for the first time, I firstly shagged a bird who looked like skeletor and got me to fist her and then was smashing through bottles of Jim Beam like an absolute fiend. It was a proper downward spiral. Nasty business.

Skinny girl?......size of your fists!

heavy-duty-stainless-steel-bucket1.jpg

I once blocked a toilet in asda after i accidently knocked a lavvy roll into the bog. an asda ace came in to do his hourly check as I was washing my hands. His face at the sight of water pouring out of the cubicle inspired me to blame the group of kids who just left.

• Upvote 1

In 2004 I got my heart broken by a girl. As if rejecting me wasn't bad enough, 2 weeks after rejecting me because "she wanted to be by herself for a while" she took up with another guy. I spent pretty much an entire month sitting at home listening to that song "Mr Brightside" by the Killers and crying. ("She's touching his chest now, he takes off her dress now" etc.) Fucking wimmin.

This entire thing happened to me at the same time. Same song. Quite uncanny.

I once saw her car outside her new man's house and pissed on the door handle. Perhaps that was a little too far.

• Upvote 7

This entire thing happened to me at the same time. Same song. Quite uncanny.

I once saw her car outside her new man's house and pissed on the door handle. Perhaps that was a little too far.

We have the same birthday too. I'm starting to think we might be twins / the same person.

I didn't piss on her door handles. In fact I didn't really do anything bad to her except hate her from afar. I haven't spoken to her since. Often wonder what happened to her.

At a festival many years ago, I woke up in a lassies tent after a night of unbridled passion (and much cider)! She was awake next to me and looking very embarrased and upset, I noticed a smell of piss, but saying nothing about that I asked what was wrong? She apologized and said it must have been the cider that made her piss the sleeping bags we were lying on. I told her not to worry about it, gave her a hug and went off to find my own tent.

What I didnt mention to her was that it was me that had pissed myself in my sleep! I'd woken up before her and arranged the sleeping bags so that she was in the urine soaked parts!

:devil:

Thats possibly the best festival story you could tell.

I thought my flat mates boyfriends story of them taking a pooping tent where everyone just shat through the tent door and walked away was raw, that takes it to a new level.

• Upvote 1