aberdeen-music

Confessions

ca_gere

I was horrible to a disabled person on Saturday :down: coz I needed to take some money out of the hole in the wall and this person was taking ages.

I was giving it "fucks sake", "harrumph", "tch", "fucks sake (again)", and finally "how long is this going to take?"

It wasn't until the guy moved away that I could see he had severe motor skill problems.

I still feel like a right cunt.

I was horrible to a disabled person on Saturday :down: coz I needed to take some money out of the hole in the wall and this person was taking ages.

I was giving it "fucks sake", "harrumph", "tch", "fucks sake (again)", and finally "how long is this going to take?"

It wasn't until the guy moved away that I could see he had severe motor skill problems.

I still feel like a right cunt.

I was in the cafe in Asda at the beach last year and I had an important question about apple pie. I started asking the girl who was filling the fridge up, but she just totally ignored me. When I finally got her attention and asked my important question about apple pie, she just gave me a funny look. So I asked her again, more agitated this time, and she gave me another funny look, waited for me to finish my question and then fucking walked off. I'm really really not the guy who starts making a scene when they get bad service but I was in a cunt of a mood, the place was busy and stressful and I just wanted my fucking pie, so I started ripping into her about being a fucking ignorant moron who needed a lesson in how to treat customers.

Turns out she was deaf. And she was walking away to go and get someone to answer my question for me. Boy did I feel like a cunt.

Guest Gladstone
It was all ruined for me after I saw her vagina on the internet. That thing was like the holy grail - for years, men around the world would have sacrificed their first-born children for a flash of Britney's glorious snatch. And it turned out to just be a normal vagina, it didn't even light up or anything. How disappointing.

Fucking right. Slag. ;)

By the way - remember when Madonna "snogged" her.

Holy. Shit.

I was in the cafe in Asda at the beach last year and I had an important question about apple pie. I started asking the girl who was filling the fridge up, but she just totally ignored me. When I finally got her attention and asked my important question about apple pie, she just gave me a funny look. So I asked her again, more agitated this time, and she gave me another funny look, waited for me to finish my question and then fucking walked off. I'm really really not the guy who starts making a scene when they get bad service but I was in a cunt of a mood, the place was busy and stressful and I just wanted my fucking pie, so I started ripping into her about being a fucking ignorant moron who needed a lesson in how to treat customers.

Turns out she was deaf. And she was walking away to go and get someone to answer my question for me. Boy did I feel like a cunt.

I wouldn't feel too bad about that, i would've apologised though, but they could hardly make her wear a badge saying she's deaf so it's not like you'd've known.

I was once at Alton Towers and queued up for AGES to get on to the front seats of a one of the roller coasters. By the time I got to the front of the queue they announced it was the last ride of the day but the front seats were taken! I kicked up a massive fuss and started shouting and swearing at the staff...

"Tell those fucking selfish arseholes who have taken MY seat at the front to fuck off!" that kind of nonsense. My mates just shut their mouths and slipped quietly onto seats further back while I made a huge scene. Sure enough, I got my seat at the front next to three disabled guys. What a mug.

xx

I wouldn't feel to bad about that, i would've apologised though, but they could hardly make her wear a badge saying she's deaf so it's not like you'd've known.

I don't think I apologised, I guess I didn't want to draw attention to the fact she was deaf and that I might be treating her differently for it or some other lefty pish. But I did make a point of being extremely nice to her afterwards, smiling a lot and leaving a good tip. :princess:

I was once at Alton Towers and queued up for AGES to get on to the front seats of a one of the roller coasters. By the time I got to the front of the queue they announced it was the last ride of the day but the front seats were taken! I kicked up a massive fuss and started shouting and swearing at the staff...

"Tell those fucking selfish arseholes who have taken MY seat at the front to fuck off!" that kind of nonsense. My mates just shut their mouths and slipped quietly onto seats further back while I made a huge scene. Sure enough, I got my seat at the front next to three disabled guys. What a mug.

xx

I can't help but feel that's been plagiarised.

I don't know what "All your base are belong to us" means, or what it is from.

When I was a toddler, I covered my face in Oxtail soup, to be more like Winston from Ghostbusters. My racist mum didn't appreciate the gesture as much as I did. Nor did she like that I would say "Winston" when the odd passing stranger would ask "What's your name then?". Fucking loved Ghostbusters. Still do.