aberdeen-music

Confessions

ca_gere

Confession: If I didn't have to spread, I'd probably neg rep you for that shit.

xx

Why? You can't say he wasn't fucking amazing in Kick-Ass.

Or was it the nickelback thing? My gf has all their albums and I've probably been made to listen to them all at least twice. I have to say I haven't not enjoyed it.

I've never seen Kick-Ass, so I'll grant you a deferral of my judgement until I do, but I fucking hate Nick Cage.

I think Nickelbag are bland, american stadium rock trash. That said, I find them completely unobjectionable and if I were in a pub or the like and they came on the jukebox I'd laugh at whomever had bland enough taste in music to go out of their way to listen to them, but I don't find them particularly worthy of scorn.

There's a stoater of a video on youtube of Chad Kroeger being pelted in the head with a rock during a gig and walking off. Classic stuff.

So yeah, the hate is for Nicholas Cage. Infact - look up the facebok group 'Intense Nicolas Cage Face' on facebook, tis worth a chuckle IMHO.

xx

Sold my Jet King yesterday. I comfort-ate all day yesterday to compensate. It didn't help. I'll never replace it, because I've never seen one in that finish anywhere. But it had to go. I don't have the time or money to play in a band for the forseeable future. That also blows. I miss loud noises.

I sold a guitar to Huw a few months ago and another on ebay about a year before that, and ever since both those sales i've felt like i'm missing a little piece of myself. Fucking loved those guitars:down: Anyone else find strong sentimental value towards guitars?

Absolutely yes.

My guitars are my babies, god forbid I ever have to sell one of them. Only bass I've ever sold was the POS westfield that I learned to play on and I wish to fuck I had kept it!

xx

I've never seen Kick-Ass, so I'll grant you a deferral of my judgement until I do, but I fucking hate Nick Cage.

I think Nickelbag are bland, american stadium rock trash. That said, I find them completely unobjectionable and if I were in a pub or the like and they came on the jukebox I'd laugh at whomever had bland enough taste in music to go out of their way to listen to them, but I don't find them particularly worthy of scorn.

There's a stoater of a video on youtube of Chad Kroeger being pelted in the head with a rock during a gig and walking off. Classic stuff.

So yeah, the hate is for Nicholas Cage. Infact - look up the facebok group 'Intense Nicolas Cage Face' on facebook, tis worth a chuckle IMHO.

xx

Greatest thing on the internet. Ever.

YouTube - Nicolas Cage Losing His Shit

Guest Gladstone
I still am. I've got 4 of her albums on my iPod, and a greatest hits. *sigh* oh dear sweet Britney, what's become of you?

I'm not allowed to be because I'm married...

(but secretly am - I dismay of what's happened to her on a daily basis)

Is it just me or is she hot again?

Confession - I thought she was more hot post-breakdown. I.e. when she gained a bit of weight.

Confession - I still would've even when she was bald.

It was all ruined for me after I saw her vagina on the internet. That thing was like the holy grail - for years, men around the world would have sacrificed their first-born children for a flash of Britney's glorious snatch. And it turned out to just be a normal vagina, it didn't even light up or anything. How disappointing.