aberdeen-music

Confessions

ca_gere

Never read the comic so I didn't know he was meant to be awkward, but I definitely got the impression he was spineless, although to be perfectly fair it is possible I went in with that impression and the movie simply failed to change my mind. The reason it irritated me was he seemed like a spineless little pussy then these badass fight scenes broke out... Just seemed like a conflicting character to me.

xx

There's heaps of actors who only do one character. If it's a good character, then why not? I love Will Ferrell, but what else can he do apart from a partially naked shouting lunatic? I like the film Stranger than Fiction, where he plays his least-Will Ferrell character yet, but he's very unconvincing in it

I'm glad he didn't pick Knives. She's mad clingy. Would have been all up in his grille the whole time. If he was going out for drinks with the boys, she's be kicking up shit, threatening to kill herself and all sorts.

Besides, Ramona is a fox. He picked right.

Wait, what? I thought he did pick Knives? I need to watch that film again.

Anything to do with childbirth and pregnancy completely freaks me out. I can't even look at pregnant women without thinking 'Fuckin hell, there's a person inside your belly!'. There's no way i'm gonna be able to be in the same room as my hypothetical wife/gf when she has our hypothetical baby. Pure gives me the boak.

I was rooting for him to pick the Chinese burd. That is what ruined Scott Pilgrim for me.

No way. I was annoyed when I thought he would go with her. Much better off with the other girl.

I think the George Micheal character actually has a lot more to it than most of the typical Cera roles. What he's become known for was just part of what he did on AD.

When casting a role why would anyone care if an actor could do different roles as well. Better to have someone who can only do one thing but is perfect for that one thing than someone who can do a variety of stuff but is not as good for what you want.

Wait, what? I thought he did pick Knives? I need to watch that film again.

The ending to the comic is pretty good. I'm sure he goes with Ramona but he starts up his first band with the drummer and him on guitar again.

I watch that film and I feel hate, envy and anger rising up in me at the end because he's with Ramona and I'm not.

Ha, my gf comes on these forums and she was skeptical enough when I said I wanted a Ramona tattoo....

It's a comic book film. It's obvious the guy gets the girl before whatshisgface who created Scott Pilgrim even got out his crayons.

Titanic. Now that was a spoiler. Why didn't they just call it "Big Boat" and not tell us what boat it was based on. Then when the iceberg hit it, it would be a massive shock. Instead, we sat around for 3 hours, watching Leo fanny about with some lass before the action kicks in.