aberdeen-music

Help lol

JaseyBoi

Ive seen them on the tv a few times but i simply cant find it.....

Its a fancy dress costume that is an animal (various) where it looks like your sitting on it..but yer nae as your legs are the animals legs lol....

Vague enough.....lol.....does anyone know where i can buy one.....and i'd love a link please :)

RE: the title of this thread, don't cloud the fact you need help in a good cause with self-deprecating 'lol' stuff. You are a reasonable person who needs a good costume, and for that you don't have to be apologetic or coy. Just ask. We're here for you.

I know you'll get this costume. I know you will.

RE: the title of this thread, don't cloud the fact you need help in a good cause with self-deprecating 'lol' stuff. You are a reasonable person who needs a good costume, and for that you don't have to be apologetic or coy. Just ask. We're here for you.

I know you'll get this costume. I know you will.

Stirring stuff. True faith.

I am actually very close to deleting and banning anyone using 'lol' in any post ever.

In fact, I'm off to the pet hates thread.

• Upvote 1

I dont think i'm an over user of "lol".I simply used it to highlight the "Help" simply being for a fancy dress costume...Which lets face it is a damn funny fancy dress costume..Ha ha?.

I still really want the one that was in the office but i can't afford it. roflcopter?

Muhahahahahaha roflcopter, indeed what a bag of man yogurt that one is now thats gotta be worse than a "lol" .