aberdeen-music

Selling - Spector Legend 4, Jackson DXMG, Ibanez RG7321, Spider Valve 112

Josh_2110

Spector Legend 4 Classic - Trans-amber burst.

IMG_0483.jpg

Purchased in 2008 and imported from the USA. In overall great condition minus one slight paint chip on the upper body and some fade of the text on the EMG-SSD pick-ups. If interested more pictures can be sent or uploaded upon request. Comes with a Gator hardcase. Looking for 280 for the bass AND hardcase or nearest offer. One of these basses will run you about 500+ judging by a quick google shopping search.

Jackson DXMG - Gun Metal Grey

IMG_0473.jpg

Purchased in 2010 here in the UK from GAK. Was recently put in for set-up at R&B music, has been set up with D'addario 11-56's in Drop C. Is in pretty much mint condition. Looking for 220 ono.

Ibanez RG7321 - Gloss Black

IMG_0463.jpg

Purchased in 2009 and brought back from the USA. In great condition, although in needs of a new set of strings. Looking for 220 ono.

Spider Valve 112 + FBV Footswitch MK II

IMG_0508.jpg

Purchased in early 2010. Great sounding amp. Bogner tube circuitry and a Celestion Vintage 30. Tonnes of pre-sets as well as the ability to save 4 of your own and with the addition of the footswitch you have 4 different channels to switch between right at your feet as well as a volume/wah. A few light tolex scratches on side of the amp. Never been gigged. Looking for 300 ono

Any interest in any of these items then just PM me, or e-mail me at J_scott2110@hotmail.co.uk. More pictures available upon request. I check my e-mails regularly so will be nippy to respond. First come first serve. If I have no luck here they'll be going up on eBay. I would prefer a local sale, saves all the buggering about arranging a courier and what not.