aberdeen-music

Apologies, I Have None + Escape to Victory + Carson Welles + Min Diesel @ Tunnel 2

GFN? presents...

(our first event in ages!)

Apologies, I Have None: Folk-punk from London, for fans of Against Me! and Frank Turner.

Apologies, i have none | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

Apologies, i have none

Carson Welles: : Excellent screamo/math rock Carson Wells | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

Escape To Victory : Melodic punk rock/hardcore Escape To Victory | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

Min Diesel: Self-proclaimed "mindie rock pioneers". For fans of early Idlewild, Sebadoh Min Diesel | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

@ Tunnel 2, Carnegie Brae, Aberdeen

Saturday 26th March 2011

7.30pm, 4 entry

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies, I Have None featured in session on Radio 1's The Lock Up last week.

Here's a free mp3 by them from NME: Apologies, I Have None - Free (Very Shouty) MP3 - Notes From The Underground - NME.COM - The world's fastest music news service, music videos, interviews, photos and free stuff to win (they have became a 4 piece since this recording though)

If your coming to this make sure to get down early for Carson Wells at 8pm!

Aye, this :up:

This is going to kill people. I've been listening to Apologies, I Have None; and they are righteous. They're going to blow the roof (or rather, Union Street) off. Look forward to seeing folk there for what promises to be an excellent gig of MUZAK.

Min Diesel :love: