aberdeen-music

What's that? An update you say?

Mac Atom

Well... of sorts.

The artwork is up on the website but its not the full-size mutha-fatha yet cos my ftp was arseing about and so the version thats up is quite small but you'll get the idea and as soon as this problems been dealt with we'll have the full art for you :D

Also, the tracklisting is up Woo Hoo!!! It was going to have an MP3 for you all to download to but... you guessed it... it didn't like that either so that'll have to be work in progress too.

Rest assured though, in the next day or so we'll have the FULL artwork and a full song available for download - Hooray!!! :partyboy:

8o my god that looks fantastic' date=' cant wait till next friday[/quote']

Good, well, I'm glad after two days of being up someone has actually noticed it... it cost me (thats ME) a large amount of money which I'm fast losing hope of ever recouping... :( And I'm skint. So it'd better just be the best bloody album cover any Aberdeen band have had ever. Well, actually, it is.

Good' date=' well, I'm glad after two days of being up someone has actually noticed it... it cost me (thats ME) a large amount of money which I'm fast losing hope of ever recouping... :( And I'm skint. So it'd better just be the best bloody album cover any Aberdeen band have had ever. Well, actually, it is.[/quote']

Joe...I'll be shocked if it doesn't pay off big time. This is your first album under a contract, and not only will the artwork get noticed, but the music sounds like it is going to impress the hell out of a lot of people. You just might lose money on this one, but I'll bet it's a launching pad to your future. The new song sounds great!

Cheers Chris! It's not the fact that I grudge paying for it of course, as it's definitely worth every single cent ;) It's just the fact that the band has no money, so I had to pay for it myself, and basically any money we make for a while is going back to the label for manufacturing costs, so it looks like I'll be owed it for some time yet... and I'm in quite a bad way financially. But I'd do it again in a second, I'd rather have an incredible album cover and be a bit hungry for a while. As long as I can pay my rent it's all good. That's my dedication to metal, that is!

Glad you like the song too, that's got to be a bonus when your artwork is going to be associated with us!

We could never forget about you lot... you got us where we are today, and even if we're somewhere else tomorrow we'll always remember you :)

I was merely reffering to the fact that I paid for the album cover in dollars, not pounds, as Chris is in America!

Christ, even if we became mega-huge and played stadiums every night, we'd still come back and play Dr Drakes once in a while :laughing:

Cheers Chris! It's not the fact that I grudge paying for it of course' date=' as it's definitely worth every single cent ;) It's just the fact that the band has no money, so I had to pay for it myself, and basically any money we make for a while is going back to the label for manufacturing costs, so it looks like I'll be owed it for some time yet... and I'm in quite a bad way financially. But I'd do it again in a second, I'd rather have an incredible album cover and be a bit hungry for a while. As long as I can pay my rent it's all good. That's my dedication to metal, that is!

Glad you like the song too, that's got to be a bonus when your artwork is going to be associated with us![/quote']

Oh, I know that you don't begrudge it or anything. It just seemed like you were a little down regarding whether this CD would do well or not...and you know what? Just make sure you don't ever judge your talent, by the number of CD's you sell. There's a band that came out of San Diego here where I live. They were called Aslan, but had to change their name because some band from Europe already had it. They were some of the most talented musicians I've ever heard, and the drummer is a friend of mine. They were about 10 years ahead of their time, playing Prog Metal...so they never got big in the USA. But they didn't let that bother them, cause they knew they had talent. They kept going, and it paid off, beause they got really popular in Europe. The band's name?.... Psychotic Waltz. I'm sure you've heard of them....right?

Anyway, the point is...these guys are hugely talented and nice guys...but never really caught on in the USA. Britney Spears is a no-talent piece of fluff....and she's a multi-million record seller. As long as you're loving the music, and draw a crowd live....keep playing....and the rest of us fans will do everything we can to make sure the word gets out about you! If we have it our way, you'll be huge. :)