aberdeen-music

Motormark on DHR!

nullmouse

Don't think so... They did get an Air session with that Galloway lad' date=' a live set supporting Biffy Clyro.

We're just trying to sort out a date, they should be up in September. Eyes peeled, and all that.[/quote']

Seeing Motormark again would be good fun as would seeing that Japanese duo* that played a Ltree Fudge night a wee time ago....

Dave

* canna remember their name though

Seeing Motormark again would be good fun as would seeing that Japanese duo* that played a Ltree Fudge night a wee time ago....

Dave

* canna remember their name though

Yumi Yumi? We tried to get them a few dates sorted with Motormark and The Kitchen, but one thing and another meant it couldn't go ahead. Then Motormark disappeared to record their new album and The Kitchen have split from doing live shows. We have to get Yumi Yumi back up north, definately.

Another Japanese band will be returning to our shores very soon...

Yumi Yumi? We tried to get them a few dates sorted with Motormark and The Kitchen' date=' but one thing and another meant it couldn't go ahead. Then Motormark disappeared to record their new album and The Kitchen have split from doing live shows. We have to get Yumi Yumi back up north, definately.

Another Japanese band will be returning to our shores very soon...[/quote']

Excellant - I've not seen Cornelieus yet....

• 1 month later...

Motormark's new single, "Eat Drink Sleep Think" is out on the 27th of September - The video is getting played on MTV2's 120 Minutes on Wednesday night.

Remember they're playing here, at Moshulu, on Saturday the 25th of September! A limited number of tickets on sale from the Bassment for 4 with no booking fee, or it'll cost you a fiver on the door.

Not DJing any more lass?

It never really got sorted, Stephen was going to sort it with Ross *points*

But... I hear Ryan ex-starfall is doing the job... so seems not.

Auch well, I'm there anyhoo.

Shame there wont be as much Atom and his package, eh? :p

I'm definately going to the Motormark gig.... Betamax' date=' I suggest you also attend.

[/quote']

Already enlisted by other scarier people than you, to ''attend'' another venue that night (theres actually 3 good gigs on the same bloody nite and I wanna go to all of them)

But plans might change/improve depending on Saturdays alchohol intake

(theres actually 3 good gigs on the same bloody nite and I wanna go to all of them)

If it helps, the Moshulu gig starts at 7 and will be done for 10:30 due to Air Guitar afterwards. That would place Motormark on stage around 8:30, and off no later than 9:30.

Of course, Strobing Goat and MART will be well worth turning up earlier for, and Panic DHH well worth sticking around for and all... But if push comes to shove ;) PM me if you want any more details!

It never really got sorted' date=' Stephen was going to sort it with Ross *points*

[/quote']

There in lies your first mistake ;) It's not Ross, but I (and associated other miscreants) planning this gig! But yeah, we've promised the DJ slots off to other people this time, I'm afraid - Shall we keep you in the frame for any similar gigs we may put on in the future or was it specifically because of Motormark?

There in lies your first mistake ;) It's not Ross' date=' but I (and associated other miscreants) planning this gig! But yeah, we've promised the DJ slots off to other people this time, I'm afraid - Shall we keep you in the frame for any similar gigs we may put on in the future or was it specifically because of Motormark?[/quote']

Basically any "synthy" related gigs... it wasnt all to do with Motormark... but its so rare to see such a line-up in this damned city *shakes fist*

I recall playing a stack of stuff to Stephen and his words were something along the lines of "you must DJ...".

But yes, I'd be up for things along a similar theme in the future :)

Already enlisted by other scarier people than you' date=' to ''attend'' another venue that night (theres actually 3 good gigs on the same bloody nite and I wanna go to all of them)

But plans might change/improve depending on Saturdays alchohol intake[/quote']

The Moshulu gig will be finished early and probably be the first one to start ;)

Basically any "synthy" related gigs... it wasnt all to do with Motormark... but its so rare to see such a line-up in this damned city *shakes fist*

Chances are high we'll have another good gig before the end of January - We're still awaiting the confirmation for when Psydoll will be back in the country plus we've just been offered Warren Suicide.