aberdeen-music

imp: Copy Haho + Ducktails + Julian Lynch + Big Troubles @ The Tunnels, 4th June

offramp

zooming your way, less than a month to go, fantastic never to be repeated line up of the NE's finest four piece plus a superb tour package hitting these shores

& we are lucky to get to Aberdeen :up:

coming your way Coppy Haho headline......& its superb value:up:

just to show the depth of this line up BIG TROUBLES

nyc | young & pretty

opening for The Pains of Being Pure at Heart 5th May 11

The Pains of Being Pure at Heart played Webster Hall in NYC last Friday to close out a national tour with Twin Shadow, and luckily Y&P was in attendance. Opening the show were Y&P favorites Big Troubles, who kicked off the night with a short but sweet set of jangling guitar pop and neo-shoegaze noise. The crowd was thin for Big Troubles but the band sounded great on Webster Halls massive sound system. It was a huge step forward for the band; who will release their sophomore LP on Slumberland Records this year

BUMP. Copy Haho now endorsed by TV's Lauren Laverne, on the radio.

& here's the proof from todays playlist, this is seriously excellent news guys :up:

Beck Devils Haircut

Sufjan Stevens I Walked

Copy Haho Factory Floor

Kelis Trick Me

Battles Ice Cream

Love Alone Again Or

I thoroughly, thoroughly enjoyed Ducktails. Thanks IMP!

thanks for all the kind remarks, twas a difficult gig to get right for everyone's needs an instore in Glasgow & a late arrival meant our American visitors apart from Big Troubles didn't sound check. Ducktails would certainly bring his other band to the Tunnels sometime as he said it was a sweet sound & he enjoyed his set a lot.

Ducktails would certainly bring his other band to the Tunnels sometime as he said it was a sweet sound & he enjoyed his set a lot.

OH MAN OH MAN!

Great gig, enjoyed every band. Julian Lynch's songs had a completely different dynamic live compared to recording which I really enjoyed, use of his Overdrive and synth pedal thing had creaming my pants, seemed genuinly happy to be playing in Aberdeen too.

Knew I would like Ducktails, played a lot off th most recent record (the only one I had heard) so was pleased I could pretend to sing along to most of the set.

Massive props to the drummer for playing in 3 bands, ridiculous.

Well done IMP for putting on a great gig again.

Julian Lynch was fantastic, first time i've seen him live and that last song was amazing.

Ducktails sound wasn't right first 3 songs as my fav song Hamilton road didn't sound that great but once they sorted that out they was fantastic too.

thanks for all the kind remarks, twas a difficult gig to get right for everyone's needs an instore in Glasgow & a late arrival meant our American visitors apart from Big Troubles didn't sound check. Ducktails would certainly bring his other band to the Tunnels sometime as he said it was a sweet sound & he enjoyed his set a lot.

That would be fantastic if the Real Estate played in Aberdeen :woohoo: