aberdeen-music

Pick a number...

Joe Atom

I thought this was about the Kids TV show

It's not, but by an extraordinary twist of fate I seem to remember Mac telling me way back in the mists of time that he was, in fact, on the legendary TV series of the same name! I'll have to check whether that's true or if I'm going mental..

Anyway, this thread is nothing to do with it (well, it wasn't until you came along ;) ), so do it...

PICK A NUMBER BETWEEN ONE AND EIGHT!

Sod Richard Madely with his meagre attempts at patter, You could have Brian Blessed and Geoff Capes round for dinner... in fact I think i'm going to... a very large dinner... We can discuss good beard management into the small hours...

Let's face it this isn't getting us any closer to picking a number between one and eight though, is it?

I am now in a position to be able to confirm that Mac was indeed on Pick a Number, and he apparently had to pick marshmallows out of a vat of whipped cream with his face... that's true entertainment children, you can keep yer Big Brother and Hollyoaks Creek or whatever it's called...