aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Joe Atom

Pick a number...

I thought this was about the Kids TV show

It's not, but by an extraordinary twist of fate I seem to remember Mac telling me way back in the mists of time that he was, in fact, on the legendary TV series of the same name! I'll have to check whether that's true or if I'm going mental..

Anyway, this thread is nothing to do with it (well, it wasn't until you came along ;) ), so do it...

PICK A NUMBER BETWEEN ONE AND EIGHT!

Sod Richard Madely with his meagre attempts at patter, You could have Brian Blessed and Geoff Capes round for dinner... in fact I think i'm going to... a very large dinner... We can discuss good beard management into the small hours...

Let's face it this isn't getting us any closer to picking a number between one and eight though, is it?

I am now in a position to be able to confirm that Mac was indeed on Pick a Number, and he apparently had to pick marshmallows out of a vat of whipped cream with his face... that's true entertainment children, you can keep yer Big Brother and Hollyoaks Creek or whatever it's called...

i chose 6

whats this all for Joe, enlighten us and if we get a prize maybe more people will chose numbers

BUT NOT 6! 6 IS MINE BIATCHES!!!

Three... three' date=' three, three.

Best number ever.[/quote']

three... its the magic number....

*pictures the dancing singing worms*

hehe